Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HCC Week #7

14-2 thus far in 2021...

Franklin Central at Fishers:  A true tossup game in my opinion.  Two teams that have overachieved and are ahead of schedule.  The Flashes may be the state's biggest surprise.  Everyone expect them to be better, but not this quickly.  The schedule does them no favors in October with three heavyweights on the schedule and then a potential matchup with CG in the section.  I'll say their luck runs out this week in a close one though.  Fishers wins 24-20.

Noblesville at Hamilton Southeastern:  A broken record perhaps, but two more teams that have overachieved based on preseason expectations.  Noblesville seems to have come back down to earth however.  HSE, on the other hand is not quite ready for the top dogs of the conference but is definitely in position to prove they are "the best of the rest."  This is a feel good game for the Royals.  HSE wins 41-17.

Westfield at Avon:  Top of the conference taking on the bottom of the conference.  Avon seems to be improving weekly, but is just is not showing up in the win column.  A season to forget for the Orioles.  Westfield, basically sewed up the conference crown with last week's thriller against Brownsburg.  They'll start slow but hit the gas in the second half.  'Rocks win 38-14.

Zionsville at Brownsburg:  An interesting matchup on the west side.  These two teams are likely sectional partners in the next classification but for now they will take different paths.  Brownsburg proved they belong last week, albeit in a loss to Westfield.  Zionsville took one on the chin against HSE but I still like their chances in the 5A north.  Brownsburg's speed and depth allow them to prevail.  Bulldogs win 24-14.

What say you?

14-2 thus far in 2021...

Franklin Central at Fishers: I've said since the summer that the flashes would be the most improved team in the state. And they are proving it every week. I think Fishers record is a bit deceiving, as 3 of their wins are against 0-6 opponents and their other win against a 2 win Noblesville. I could be wrong. But I think flashes make it 4 in a row in the conference. 

Flashes wins 28-24.

Noblesville at Hamilton Southeastern: 

HSE rolls 34-14.

Westfield at Avon:

Westfield 42-21

Zionsville at Brownsburg:

Bulldogs win 31-17.

24 minutes ago, FBfanatic40 said:

14-2 thus far in 2021...

Franklin Central at Fishers: I've said since the summer that the flashes would be the most improved team in the state. And they are proving it every week. I think Fishers record is a bit deceiving, as 3 of their wins are against 0-6 opponents and their other win against a 2 win Noblesville. I could be wrong. But I think flashes make it 4 in a row in the conference. 

Flashes wins 28-24.

Noblesville at Hamilton Southeastern: 

HSE rolls 34-14.

Westfield at Avon:

Westfield 42-21

Zionsville at Brownsburg:

Bulldogs win 31-17.

Let’s not pretend FC has faced murderer’s row.  Wins over Perry, Noblesville, Avon and a Zionsville team that was rumored to be short handed isn’t much better.

They are improved and should be commended but let’s pump the brakes.

Edited by temptation

8 hours ago, temptation said:

Let’s not pretend FC has faced murderer’s row.  Wins over Perry, Noblesville, Avon and a Zionsville team that was rumored to be short handed isn’t much better.

They are improved and should be commended but let’s pump the brakes.

Your 2 wrong predictions in the HHC this year are against FC. Hopefully this doesn't make it 3 for you.

• Thanks 1