Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Scores and Updates for Week 7 - 2021 | Post 'Em 🏈🏈🏈

27 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

First time I’ve seen high school instant replay utilized here at Tipton. Incomplete pass call overturned by Tipton sideline. Tipton keeps drive alive and scores. Tipton 7, Hamilton Heights 0 4:30 2nd

Not sure the refs are allowed to use a replay board to overturn a call on the field. 

• Kill me now 1

37 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

First time I’ve seen high school instant replay utilized here at Tipton. Incomplete pass call overturned by Tipton sideline. Tipton keeps drive alive and scores. Tipton 7, Hamilton Heights 0 4:30 2nd

Happened right in front of me. He caught it and 5 seconds later lost it diving for a first down. If it stayed incomplete, you might have seen me on the field

Edited by Fballfan15

3 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

After a Valpo fumble, Lavarion Logan takes it right up the gut for an 80ish yard run, highlighted by a devastating stiff arm on the safety. 2pt good.

14-0 Pirates

2:51 1Q

Grant caused that fumble by stonewalling the Valpo RB in the backfield. 

Columbus North 27 Bloomington South 10 (6:10, 2nd)

CN took the opening drive of the 2nd half methodically down the field and scored on another pass play, this  one for 24 yards. CN came in with a reputation as a running team, but they have sure hurt South through the air tonight so far. Hammons has 247 yards passing so far. South is going with their backup QB in the 2nd half so I guess their starter, Zach David is finished for the night with probably a sprained ankle.