Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

'Bama

PHJIrish

5 hours ago, PHJIrish said:

They look like #1 today!  Their whipping #12 Mississippi around like they own 'em today.

BTW, #55 for the Tide is Cathedral's own Emil Ekiyor.  Look for him at right guard.

Obviously I’m jealous but I honestly sometimes wonder if it’s even fun being a Bama fan.

13 hours ago, Staxawax said:

Did you just tune in? They’ve been whipping everyone.  

I watch Emil every week.  They did have a bit of trouble a couple of weeks ago.  You must have missed it.

15 hours ago, temptation said:

Obviously I’m jealous but I honestly sometimes wonder if it’s even fun being a Bama fan.

Winning never gets old, imho.

On 10/2/2021 at 11:39 PM, temptation said:

Right!?! I'm pacing and getting frustrated during a 20-13 Purdue loss to freaking Minnesota while they're once again destroying a Top 20 Team. At some point it has to get boring to watch the same beatdown every week.

45 minutes ago, Boilernation said:

Right!?! I'm pacing and getting frustrated during a 20-13 Purdue loss to freaking Minnesota while they're once again destroying a Top 20 Team. At some point it has to get boring to watch the same beatdown every week.

I see comments like these and think of Michael Schumacher in F1. he was so dominant that I do think he was bored. During the US Grand Prix, he was way out in front and lost control of his car. he still won, but was asked later about it and he did admit he was kind of bored and lost concentration. 

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

I see comments like these and think of Michael Schumacher in F1. he was so dominant that I do think he was bored. During the US Grand Prix, he was way out in front and lost control of his car. he still won, but was asked later about it and he did admit he was kind of bored and lost concentration. 

There is another great analogy from the Miracle On Ice. The Russians seemed mesmorized while watching the US celebrate. A few of them later said in interviews that they had become so accustomed to winning that they had forgotten what it fealt like to be excited over a big win.

Edited by Boilernation
  • Like 1

On 10/3/2021 at 1:25 AM, Staxawax said:

Did you just tune in? They’ve been whipping everyone.  

On 10/2/2021 at 11:39 PM, temptation said:

Some fingernail biting tonight in the first half so far.