Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional Draws

19 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Lovell needs to retire. I gave him a pass last year, supposedly he was recovering from Covid. He's not much better this year. Rakestraw not there to save him.

He's earned the right to hang it up whenever he chooses. He's the voice of Friday Night and I'll listen to him as long as he has left.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Where?

27 minutes ago, SoIndRef said:

After games are over, he’s on the radio for almost two hours talking to coaches and broadcasters from around the state.

Network Indiana affiliate stations as noted right above. 

56 minutes ago, SoIndRef said:

After games are over, he’s on the radio for almost two hours talking to coaches and broadcasters from around the state.

28 minutes ago, Basementbias said:

Network Indiana affiliate stations as noted right above. 

He should stick to radio.

• Disdain 1

1 hour ago, SoIndRef said:

And Bob always does a fine job because he loves high school sports.  He is the voice of Friday & Saturday night.  He had some health problems a year or so back that kind of slowed him down, but he should be around as long as he wants to.

• Like 4

On 10/10/2021 at 7:01 PM, PHJIrish said:

I disagree!

Me too, the guy has promoted high school coaches, sports, and media like no one else in indiana.  And for godsakes he’s not in it for the money.  As far as I’m concerned, he can continue for as long he has the health to do it.  

• Like 1

I'm pretty happy with both SN and Lowell's draws.  I don't know much about Culver other than their Cement Mixers and Butterburgers are awesome!   As for Highland, not much to know.  RDP spanked them a few weeks ago and I expect to trend to continue.

Edited by Gipper

On 10/10/2021 at 7:41 PM, SoIndRef said:

My standard listen every game night on the road home... Bob Lovell....  I;d love to talk Miners with him post game but I can't hang on the phone on hold for so long!!

• Like 1