Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

swordfish

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Good Lord that has been me. Got a new Traeger pellet grill, and have not had a chance to use it until tonight...and it still rained at the end of the night. 

You'll love the Traeger. I have a Pit Boss, lower priced knockoff but still amazing. A rich guy I know has a Traeger. 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Irishman said:

Good Lord that has been me. Got a new Traeger pellet grill, and have not had a chance to use it until tonight...and it still rained at the end of the night. 

A little rain won’t stop your T. Did you get one of the new models with WiFi? I know it sounds stupid, but WiFi is pretty handy on long cooks.

Just started our outdoor cooking area and expanded deck yesterday. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Impartial_Observer said:

A little rain won’t stop your T. Did you get one of the new models with WiFi? I know it sounds stupid, but WiFi is pretty handy on long cooks.

I did, but my router is in my basement and just out of reach for the grill to connect. 

9 hours ago, Impartial_Observer said:

5 hours ago, Irishman said:

I did, but my router is in my basement and just out of reach for the grill to connect. 

Sounds like it might be worth getting an access point if nothing more than to connect a grill to your network.  This seems like a situation where you do it just because you can. 😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Irishman said:

If you place a stapler on top of the grill it acts as an antenna to catch the wifi waves.

• Haha 2