Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

swordfish

1 hour ago, swordfish said:

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)

I agree. 3 of the 4 came from the United States.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

Interesting.  Under what objective criteria do you come this conclusion,  based on Mr. Trump's actual words?

So you don't believe there is any merit at all in any of those labels regarding Mr. Trump?

Simply answered the above question in red with my opinion.  (I don't) No need to explain Muda, I simply don't think the President is any of those words from that post.......If you happen to think so, then so be it......we can agree to disagree.....

13 minutes ago, swordfish said:

So you don't believe there is any merit at all in any of those labels regarding Mr. Trump?

Simply answered the above question in red with my opinion.  (I don't) No need to explain Muda, I simply don't think the President is any of those words from that post.......If you happen to think so, then so be it......we can agree to disagree.....

But I don't logically understand, if you actually read what Mr. Trump has stated in many, many tweets, statements, stump speeches, etc. how one could objectively believe their isn't at least hints of "any of those words".  Just like there are at least hints of "any of those words" by certain members of the "AOC squad" or whatever they are called.

Edited by Muda69
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

But I don't logically understand, if you actually read what Mr. Trump has stated in many, many tweets, statements, stump speeches, etc. how one could objectively believe their isn't at least hints of "any of those words".  Just like there are at least hints of "any of those words" by certain members of the "AOC squad" or whatever they are called.

Using that logic, there is not a person in existence that "hints" would not apply to.  Even Dr. Martin Luther King, JR.  

Do I think the President is a racist homophone, etc?  No.

3 hours ago, swordfish said:

Using that logic, there is not a person in existence that "hints" would not apply to.  Even Dr. Martin Luther King, JR.  

Do I think the President is a racist homophone, etc?  No.

Words do matter, do they not?

1 hour ago, Grover said:

You’re asking me to prove his innocence?

No, I'm not.  

On 7/16/2019 at 11:29 AM, TrojanDad said:

Perhaps those kids in the late 60's/early 70's were tougher than the kids today?  Wasn't that the point of the meme?

These kids at Center Grove Estates are growing up pretty tough. They had used syringes to play with instead of Big Wheels and toy guns. Tragic story.

https://www.wthr.com/article/johnson-county-parents-charged-after-children-found-alone-deplorable-conditions

8 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

A1B4113D-B510-40CE-B704-99D467861C82.jpeg

And still the question is why in the hell are these men and women still there in the first place?  

Endless "war".  Endless suffering.  Endless death.   Mostly now to enrich the military-industrial complex.  After all it helps the overall American economy, does it not?

• Disdain 1

5 hours ago, Muda69 said:

And still the question is why in the hell are these men and women still there in the first place?  

Endless "war".  Endless suffering.  Endless death.   Mostly now to enrich the military-industrial complex.  After all it helps the overall American economy, does it not?

Better to fight them there than here.

• Kill me now 1

25 minutes ago, Grover said:

Better to fight them there than here.

Who is there left to fight in the Middle East, Grover?  Like I said:  Endless "war". Endless suffering. Endless death.  Most of my children have not known a time when the USA was not at "war" with some entity.  Is that the America our forefathers envisioned?

No.  If you truly believe in the cliche of "Better to fight them there than here" then you clearly are a warhawk and a supporter of the military-industrial complex.

16 minutes ago, Grover said:

Labels and name-calling.  Pretty much what I expected.  

No thoughtful, objective answer from you other than "Go, Fight, Die, Win, USA #1".

Typical.  And expected.

4 hours ago, Muda69 said:

No thoughtful, objective answer from you other than "Go, Fight, Die, Win, USA #1".

Typical.  And expected.

I'd appreciate it if you don't try to put words in my mouth...especially when you obviously don't understand what I'm saying.

• Kill me now 1

3 hours ago, Grover said:

I'd appreciate it if you don't try to put words in my mouth...especially when you obviously don't understand what I'm saying.

Then please explain to a layman like myself exactly what you are trying to say.  

28 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Image may contain: 5 people, text

An apples to oranges comparison.  Four of those elections did not employ an electoral college system, one of them did.

And again for the record I did not vote for Mr. Trump in the 2016 election, and I won't be voting for him in 2020.