Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

swordfish

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Grover said:

image.thumb.png.cc29c6ef2a2ff67136b2e3a7257067c4.png

Was this about the same time that he was sued by the Department of Justice for unfair housing practices? Because minorities could not get apartments in his buildings? Or was this before? Or maybe he did this to show DOJ officials he was not a racist? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Was this about the same time that he was sued by the Department of Justice for unfair housing practices? Because minorities could not get apartments in his buildings? Or was this before? Or maybe he did this to show DOJ officials he was not a racist? 

Now he's working with the 'very talented' Prime Minister of Sweden to free a friend of Kanye West, lol. It's pathetic. And the sheep buy it.

4 hours ago, Grover said:

Classic liberal response is to accuse somebody of racism. I guess it’s easier than thinking. 

It's not an accusation.  Your fear of brown folks comes through loud and clear.  You are a racist.  Own it bro.

Classic defense of abject racism.  Let alone defending the pure idiocy of the "send them home" mantra.

• Thanks 1
  • Disdain 1

1 hour ago, Grover said:

I came here for good ol' fashioned debate.  I can get this level of name-calling in a junior high.

Try harder.

This is all you'll find here. No one left here on either side wants to debate or discuss any issue anymore. The ones who did debate issues like adults have left. If you don't like it,  you can leave. hahahaha

It's much easier if you are just here for entertainment purposes only. That's the only reason I'm here.

55 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

While I cannot get a demographic breakdown for White River Township

It's where Center Grove Estates is located. 

https://www.wthr.com/article/mobile-home-park-riddled-with-health-and-safety-violations

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/mother-and-father-of-four-children-face-neglect-charges-in-johnson-county

49 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

You have real issues with your fixation on CG.  You even tracked down where I live and pointed that out not too long ago.  You need a hobby dude.

Yes, there is some crime here.  I am going to go out on a limb and guess there is crime in Hamilton County.  You will have to excuse me if I have other things to do in life than to read about them, and also track down where you live.

What is your issue man?

download.png

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1