Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

swordfish

21 hours ago, Irishman said:

You are correct on all points, but the question was directed to Howe for a reason. His complete loyalty to all things Trump, and utter disdain for anything NOT Trump,  are the reasons I asked him. I could have worded it better, I own that. 

The liberal mainstream media has been fueling the fire of hyper-racism, hyper-sensitivity/outrage since long before Trump ever ran for president..

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

Moms on the right get sent to the nursing home. Moms on the left get to live with their kids.

My mother at some point during my and my siblings upbringing uttered all those quotes from the right, and she didn't live in a nursing home. 

What exactly is your point Dante?  That parents who emphasize raising their children to know right from wrong, accepting personal responsibility for their actions and the freedom that comes with such responsibility are to be relegated to the proverbial scrap heap?

• Disdain 1

5 hours ago, Muda69 said:

My mother at some point during my and my siblings upbringing uttered all those quotes from the right, and she didn't live in a nursing home. 

What exactly is your point Dante?  That parents who emphasize raising their children to know right from wrong, accepting personal responsibility for their actions and the freedom that comes with such responsibility are to be relegated to the proverbial scrap heap?

You can teach your kids how to be good people without being abusive. Just saying.

33 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Abusive?  You call that abusive? Mom’s on the right  right side of the column in the meme don’t raise sissy snowflakes....they actually raise independent adults. 

ftfy

4 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Do you think he'll actually begin building it now? So far.............0 feet of new wall.

I really don’t care. I just thought it was funny as heck. Not intended as a political statement ... by me, anyway.

8 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

You can teach your kids how to be good people without being abusive. Just saying.

I was struck with a switch multiple times as a child for certain transgressions, and probably deserved it.  I was even paddled twice during my stint at the local government elementary school.  Would you like to report my parents and the teachers/administrators of the school to the proper authorities?

• Disdain 1

10 hours ago, Muda69 said:

I was struck with a switch multiple times as a child for certain transgressions, and probably deserved it.  I was even paddled twice during my stint at the local government elementary school.  Would you like to report my parents and the teachers/administrators of the school to the proper authorities?

Unfortunately, the statute of limitations has passed.