Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

swordfish

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Simon property, some states aren’t as forgiving about carrying on posted property as Indiana. 

Interesting. Question: Does “posting” a property make it more safe ... or less safe?

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

Interesting. Question: Does “posting” a property make it more safe ... or less safe?

In Indiana, I interpret this:

firearm-signs---industrial-y4321963-8162

to mean no Berettas, and since I seldom carry a Beretta I’m good.

I know people who’ve been asked to return their firearms to their vehicle at Simon properties.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Bobref said:

Sorry, posted wrong response and can not edit. 

You can find data available, but the topic is so distorted at this point, no one can even decide on what constitutes a mass shooting. If you listen to Moms their claim is mass shooting happen 13% of the time in gun free zones, you can find other studies that show mass shootings happen as much as 94% of the time. It's pointless to post any studies, half of the respondents will argue the source. 

My comment regarding states and posted properties refers to the fact that in some states if a property is posted as no weapons, and you are armed on said premises, there are some fairly stiff penalties. I believe in some locales it is a felony. In Indiana there's not really a penalty unless you are asked to leave and don't, you can be charged with criminal trespass which is a class A misdemeanor. Conceal carry solves a LOT of problems. 

• Kill me now 1

1 hour ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Chicken.jpg

I’ve cleaned many a chicken. Boiling feathers is a smell you never forget. Also can’t forget headless chickens walking around after Mom pulled their heads off. Pretty funny sight.

Edited by gonzoron
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

You said last week you had a shotgun. 

No, I didn't.  My quote was:

My old savage arms over/under 410 22,  both single shot barrels, should be the only firearm available to non-military U.S. citizens.   No 2nd amendment violations there, right?

The word 'old' does not necessarily assume ownership of an item.  I sold that particular firearm several years ago and currently do not own a firearm.

And a Jart is not a firearm.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

12 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Reading comprehension is your friend.

Concise writing should be your friend. The word "old" can be construed several different ways in your original statement. It's certainly an old gun. Did you always use the over, or the under portion? Or did you flip-flop?

• Disdain 1

11 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Concise writing should be your friend. The word "old" can be construed several different ways in your original statement. It's certainly an old gun. Did you always use the over, or the under portion? Or did you flip-flop?

Yes sir, Mr. Grammar Nazi sir.  But perhaps you could have actually asked me if I still owned said gun before making yet another nitpicking statement. 

I used both the shotgun and the rifle.  Hunted for squirrel and rabbit with the shotgun,  mainly target shot with the rifle.

• Disdain 1