Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

swordfish

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

9 negative/disdain votes from Gonzo in the last hour....some going back on posts several days old in a variety of threads.

Typically its about 5 or 6 in a given day.  9 in an hour is a new record.  Can anyone top that??  

I'm pretty sure Night Hawk, aka BARRYOSAMA has met or beaten that regarding my posts.  Almost daily he habitually downvotes virtually everything I post.   Quite funny.

• Disdain 2

5 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

I hope that meme was applied to yourself.................those are the 9 I posted about last night within an hour after you compelled to vote.

Again, I'm actually flattered.  That has to be some kind of record.  Glad to see such enthusiasm and behavior on your part......🤣

image.png.1d23ed1e506255980c4bc7d471e4b141.png

“Look in the mirror brown eyes”

2F1A4F30-DD87-43F3-A1DD-55D997FBA6B8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

16 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

9 negative/disdain votes from Gonzo in the last hour....some going back on posts several days old in a variety of threads.

Typically its about 5 or 6 in a given day.  9 in an hour is a new record.  Can anyone top that??  

I am actually flattered....means I am doing something right!!!!!  Got me again Gonzo...teaching me a lesson!!!!  😝 

I went from +212 positive to -452 negative on the old GID forum before it crashed last year. A swing of 664 within a few months for posting video's. Old posts from years earlier on the football forum were also targeted. This dramatic swing was orchestrated by the self proclaimed GID "deep thinkers". 

LOL!

3 hours ago, Howe said:

I went from +212 positive to -452 negative on the old GID forum before it crashed last year.

Might I suggest petitioning the Moderators to award you with 1,000 bonus Reputation Points? That way you would receive that Participation Trophy you always wanted as compensation for the online bullying you were subjected to. Such transfers are not without historical precedent. Good Luck!

5 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Might I suggest petitioning the Moderators to award you with 1,000 bonus Reputation Points? That way you would receive that Participation Trophy you always wanted as compensation for the online bullying you were subjected to. Such transfers are not without historical precedent. Good Luck!

Yep, I need to do that again.  

6 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

I think he’s laughing. I know I am......

That’s great! They say laughter is the best medicine.

Please let us know if it’s effective in curing your issue of repeated whining about receiving negative votes on an Internet forum.

Thanks in advance and good luck!