Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

swordfish

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

You would know....same guy that had the motivation (some would call it creepy) to track down a break in on my street (incredibly isolated over the past 20 years) and then informed me on the crime here on GID, telling me how close it was to my residence.

Guessing you know exactly what my home looks like....hopefully only the exterior......👀

Is this your posse?

Trailer Park Boys Season 12 - Official Trailer - YouTube

• Disdain 1

50 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

I'm not at home....

I take it you are not an educated man....that's 2 digs you put out there.

I know...I know....you are ESSENTIAL.....

It's a meme. I doubt very seriously that the author had you or I in mind when they created it. 

As Tim Wilson said though, "But I Could Be Wrong"

4 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Its a meme sure...but we all have choices in what we post.  Since you posted 2 similar, I have to assume those memes resonate with you.  

I was simply saying I have been at work with many college educated professionals.....and non-college educated professionals.  I'm just glad we don't think in this manner as we tackle issues together.  Most of care less about the level of formal education....we just work for a common goal and pray for the safety of each other and our families.  BTW, we also count on the support from folks at home....in my book, they too are ESSENTIAL.

But hey...your work culture may be totally different.....

image.jpeg.464fc650557fd85974f92a190f647222.jpeg

• Like 1

OK, so they can be a little pointless and silly, much like many of the comments on the forum.  If I weren’t me (which would suck), here’s how I’d respond:

85004A76-6BD3-4565-9FB5-7EF16D96308E.gif

Have a great day, everyone, we’re all in this together...