Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

swordfish

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/1/2020 at 5:19 PM, Ultimate Warrior said:

I know 3 people who got it. One of which who died... And 2 more are about to test positive.

It is interesting you know all of those people who contracted the coronavirus. I didn't realize Winamac was such a hotbed for the virus. I reside in a metropolitan area of 1.5 million and work in a plant with well over 1,000 employees. I do not know anyone and have not heard of anyone who tested positive for the coronavirus. I also have 12 siblings and none of them know anyone who tested positive for the coronavirus.

• Disdain 1

23 minutes ago, Howe said:

It is interesting you know all of those people who contracted the coronavirus. I didn't realize Winamac was such a hotbed for the virus. I reside in a metropolitan area of 1.5 million and work in a plant with well over 1,000 employees. I do not know anyone and have not heard of anyone who tested positive for the coronavirus. I also have 12 siblings and none of them know anyone who tested positive for the coronavirus.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Maaan, all these doctors and nurses and microbiologists and immunologists and epidemiologists and other researchers keep saying COVID is dangerous but all these dudes I went to high school with who barely passed science say it's not dangerous. It's so hard to know who to believe anymore.'

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Maaan, all these doctors and nurses and microbiologists and immunologists and epidemiologists and other researchers keep saying COVID is dangerous but all these dudes I went to high school with who barely passed science say it's not dangerous. It's so hard to know who to believe anymore.'

It is interesting how these Democrats supposedly  know all of these people who contracted the coronavirus. I reside in the largest city in Indiana, work in a large manufacturing facility, have 12 siblings, 25 nieces and nephews, 39 first cousins yet nobody knows anyone who contracted the coronavirus..

• Disdain 1

6 minutes ago, Howe said:

It is interesting how these Democrats supposedly  know all of these people who contracted the coronavirus.

What "Democrats" are you referring to? How many qualify as "all of these people"?

Is it less than the number of people you know who've been "cured" by taking hydroxycloroquine?

Edited by gonzoron
  • Like 1

The ONLY reason to separate people who may know someone with the virus, or who has died as a result, is to push the narrative of the virus itself being a hoax. There is no logical , or even a common sense reason for making that distinction. 

One of my professors from IUPUI passed away last week. Paul Loggan, the AD at North Central passed away; while not a close friend, he definitely was not an unfamiliar face. We were in the same parish in Indy for a number of years. The previous principal in our high school was on life support because of it. While he survived, he has a LONG road to recovery ahead of him; and possibly permanent damage to his lungs as a result. A friend from the Northern part of FW here, was never admitted to the hospital, but had it early on, and is still struggling to get back to 100%. I have a high school friend who lost a parent because of it. 

So, is it REALLY that hard to believe that people here (regardless of them being democrat or republican) know someone with it or who has passed as a result? I am not surprised there are individuals who don't know someone yet...........yet. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

What "Democrats" are you referring to? How many qualify as "all of these people"?

Is it less than the number of people you know who've been "cured" by taking hydroxycloroquine?

😂😜🤣😅

23 minutes ago, Irishman said:

The ONLY reason to separate people who may know someone with the virus, or who has died as a result, is to push the narrative of the virus itself being a hoax. There is no logical , or even a common sense reason for making that distinction. 

I am unaware of anyone who claimed the virus itself is a hoax. I suspect some Democrats who claim to know all of these people who contracted the coronavirus are exaggerating or outright fabricating the truth. Harrell's board has a hardcore liberal who claimed his wife had the coronavirus. He supports continued shutdowns and lockdowns yet no one else in his family contracted the coronavirus even though his wife supposedly had the virus. He admitted she was never tested and blamed Trump. The same could be said for Chris Cuomo. He supposedly had the coronavirus and stayed at home yet his family is all good.

• Disdain 1

1 minute ago, Howe said:

I am unaware of anyone who claimed the virus itself is a hoax. I suspect some Democrats who claim to know all of these people who contracted the coronavirus are exaggerating or outright fabricating the truth. Harrell's board has a hardcore liberal who claimed his wife had the coronavirus. He supports continued shutdowns and lockdowns yet no one else in his family contracted the coronavirus even though his wife supposedly had the virus. He admitted she was never tested and blamed Trump. The same could be said for Chris Cuomo. He supposedly had the coronavirus and stayed at home yet his family is all good.

Your claims before, and in this post lead to one conclusion. Continuing to make the distinction between democrats who know people and republicans who don't know anyone, pushes the narrative that the virus is a hoax. Without looking it up, I am guessing the words you used here; exaggerating or outright fabricating the truth are part of the definition of the word hoax. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Howe said:

Winamac borders a county that has an infection rate 5 times that of Marion Co.  Not that data matters to a loon.

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

47 minutes ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

Winamac borders a county that has an infection rate 5 times that of Marion Co.  Not that data matters to a loon.

Interesting. Yet Cass county has recorded only two deaths attributed to the coronavirus. Based on statements from the President of the United Food & Commercial Workers Union, 99.80% of members who work in meat packing plants have not died from the coronavirus.

• Disdain 1