Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

swordfish

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

A93698E6-D372-446D-A8E2-C339003BC6A2.jpeg

I think you got the gist of the meme....

To be honest, I thought it was funny ... but any deeper significance escapes me. Sorry, I’m reading this early in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Lol!  Sharing Hollywood deep thoughts. The same people that normalize violence and bring many of those same items listed  in that meme into homes. Can anyone from Hollywood talk about sexual assault with a straight face?

I know...it’s only a random meme you found and posted. 

Grandma Finds The Internet Meme - Imgflip

16 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Where's your meme of the guy getting his trachea crushed? Not surprising this is the first mention we get of this in this Club.

There is no meme that could be justified surrounding that incident when Mr. Flloyd was being murdered.  We have all seen the video and it is sickening.  SF is referring to the "protests" that are ongoing.  There is no justification for what has happened the past 2 nights. 

How many cans of spray paint did Dr. King carry with him during his protests?  How many businesses did he burn to the ground during his protests?  NONE.

The genesis of the protests - I absolutely agree with, the officer(s) murdered Mr. Flloyd.  They should be charged with murder, and I think they will. The events in MN have moved way beyond protests now.  This is just an excuse for bad behavior, and anyone saying it is simply a protest is part of the problem.  And comparing this (or any idiotic celebration or protest) to the Boston Tea Party is juvenile and misguided.

• Like 2
  • Disdain 1