Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

swordfish

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“NASCAR officials asked each track to walk their respective garages following Sunday’s discovery. Across the 1,684 garage stalls at 29 tracks NASCAR found only 11 total that had a pulldown rope tied in a knot and only one noose- the 1 discovered Sunday in the No. 43 garage stall”

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2020/05/14/joey-logano-erik-jones-christopher-bell-darlington-raceway-storylines-new-procedures-for-nascar-drivers-teams-in-return-to-racing/

I was wondering - given the COVID changes to the protocol, and the fact that drivers don't even go to the garage(s) pre-race, (they meet the car at the start) did Wallace even see the "noose" that wasn't......

Anyone else get the feeling this is Kaepernick 2.0 for a NASCAR racer who hasn't even won a (car) race yet?

Funny......this gets no mention, nor did the initial story when it came out....But there sure has been a lot posted since questions were raised about what was seen in Wallace's garage. Makes one wonder. 

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/sports/nascar/2020/06/21/talladega-superspeedway-june-2020-confederate-flag-parade-protest/3233587001/

(From a friend's post)

Let me break it down...
1. Joe Biden isn’t winning.
2. Bubba Wallace wasn’t a victim.
3. Black lives do matter.
4. What happened to Floyd should never happen again.
5. All cops definitely aren’t bad, nor are they all racist.
6. Brown lives matter
7. Rioters and looters have nothing to do with George Floyd. (And should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law)
8. Unborn black lives matter
9. Unborn all lives matter.
10. Colin Kaepernick isn’t a hero, and never will be.
11. CNN isn’t news (nor is MSNBC)
12. Elizabeth Warren isn’t Indian
13. Facebook only censors conservatives.
14. All lives do matter (red, yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight)
15. COVID 19 is being used to gauge just how much of our freedom they can take away.
16. All fear is fueled by the media.
17. God is still in control
18. Epstein did not kill himself.
19. Nascar did tho
20. There is NO White Privilege 🤬
21. LIFE is What YOU Make of it!
22. No one OWES You ANYTHING!
23. I stand for the Flag 🇺🇸and National Anthem.
24. I kneel only for Jesus and to RETURN FIRE

106099032_1551899934969393_6023601373362439194_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=qtLZeX88RqUAX_9Cnzf&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=2e906e4f0652b1bb2902c9d26eb7797f&oe=5F23C9D1
Edited by swordfish

Saw a lot of dopes sharing this on Twitter. 

the boy in this photo is Biden’s grandson, the girl his granddaughter, taken at their father’s funeral. Sad that maga cultists use this photo which was just simply a grandpa showing his granddaughter some love. 

IMG_20200702_041703.jpg

Edited by TheStatGuy

I visited Waffle House last night. The restaurant had 50% of their seating blocked. All available seating was full except two seats at the counter. Three seats at each end were blocked and two seats were open in the middle. I sat at one of them and within two minutes a complete stranger sat right beside me and began talking about the coronavirus public mask mandate. I could not get him to shut his mouth. The people making these ridiculous rules are complete idiots. 

40uav4.jpg

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

I applaud any answer that employs Latin.

Thank you.

If these truly are the practices of the "Freedom Cafe" and they are condoned by the ownership then it will likely soon go out of business.