2019 Head Coach Openings Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

4 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Not much of a Vodka drinker, so I would likely fry the potato.

Drinking a beer while it was frying and then another while eating the fried potato?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Not much of a Vodka drinker, so I would likely fry the potato.

Ahh.  I understand.

• Like 1

Dx7fC79VsAgAx0e_1.jpg?itok=k4n47MIM

bwoie2q14md21.jpg

• Haha 3

You know, a GID admin like SR1 would have deleted some of these recent pictures and issued a warning to the one who posted it.    I am not seeing that happening.  Have the rules for content posted to the GID changed?

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

You know, a GID admin like SR1 would have deleted some of these recent pictures and issued a warning to the one who posted it.    I am not seeing that happening.  Have the rules for content posted to the GID changed?

I have always looked at OOB as just what it says... 😉

I have a whole collection of stuff I would not post here. Nudity that would get you in trouble in a public place should be avoided. I don't curse much at all myself, so little, in fact, my close friends look at me oddly when I do, but I have no issue with most language. ...there is a time and a place I guess.

Separating the OOB area into a club gives it more separation from the main site to allow little bit looser reigns to be applied too. 

Congrats on the promotion (in here). 🙂

15 hours ago, DK_Barons said:

I have always looked at OOB as just what it says... 😉

I have a whole collection of stuff I would not post here. Nudity that would get you in trouble in a public place should be avoided. I don't curse much at all myself, so little, in fact, my close friends look at me oddly when I do, but I have no issue with most language. ...there is a time and a place I guess.

Separating the OOB area into a club gives it more separation from the main site to allow little bit looser reigns to be applied too. 

Congrats on the promotion (in here). 🙂

Thank you for the explanation.

With the win it guaratees that after two years there will finally be some patriots in the White House!

FFE3F2C1-E55C-4D34-AE28-A2FD1D46CB73.jpeg

Edited by gonzoron
  • Haha 2

On 1/31/2019 at 3:38 PM, Muda69 said:

The New Normal............

5zYCeBU.jpg

• Thanks 2

Sign in to follow this