Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

2 hours ago, gonzoron said:

That top one was proven wrong by Troj over on the pussy grabber thread.

How so Monica?

2 hours ago, swordfish said:

Image may contain: outdoor, text that says 'Definitive proof a carbon tax won't fight climate change. Road taxes don't fix roads.'

I swear to god if the R's aren't smart enough to primary Holcomb, if the D's run ANYONE to the right of Lenin, I'll vote for them! And I thought Pence was bad!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I swear to god if the R's aren't smart enough to primary Holcomb, if the D's run ANYONE to the right of Lenin, I'll vote for them! And I thought Pence was bad!

Are you talking state roads or city streets?  In Indy, the issue seems more with the city

4 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

Are you talking state roads or city streets?  In Indy, the issue seems more with the city

Not totally road related, his general lack of leadership in general. He also signed the bill that raised our gas taxes 10 cents a gallon last year, which I was in favor of, WHERE’S THE PLAN? WHERE’S THE NEW ROADS? WTF are we building a six lane interstate between Seymour and Walesboro? Understandably that project predates Holcomb. Where’s the plan to extend six lanes on 65 south of Franklin and north of Memphis? Is hate crimes law really our biggest concern in the state at this point in history? Why does he dismiss cannabis just on the face of it? Hemp farming? The dude’s a RINO! 

• Like 1

16makbw5i3q21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Yep, "free" government money distorts the market and drives up prices.

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2019 at 2:56 PM, foxbat said:

I don't understand this quote.  What exactly is meant by "filling up on bread"?

• Disdain 1
  • Kill me now 1

Many of these are hilarious 😂 

CCD1EC84-3B60-4BDE-B078-12C214A608FD.jpeg

• Haha 1

Did anyone see the stands at Bristol on Sunday? Very sad to see that place empty.

Image result for street team killms

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this