Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/card/democrats-differ-granting-voting-rights-felons-prison-n997611

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/04/23/bernie-sanders-voting-rights-boston-marathon-bomber-buttigieg-harris/3548232002/

I guess 2 states already allow it....Maine and Vermont.  I thought (may be wrong) that when a person is released, they can vote again.  Perhaps its state by state.  Not sure.  

This is a States issue to begin with. Not determined by a President.

2 hours ago, gonzoron said:

This is a States issue to begin with. Not determined by a President.

I guess someone needs to explain that to the Dem presidential candidates...........

5 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

I guess someone needs to explain that to the Dem presidential candidates...........

And the stupid journalist who brought the question up to begin with. And all the news outlets who are repeating it. And all the U.S. citizens who aren't aware of it. Until then, Fake News!

36 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

And the stupid journalist who brought the question up to begin with. And all the news outlets who are repeating it. And all the U.S. citizens who aren't aware of it. Until then, Fake News!

yea...it's the journalist that caused Sanders to open his mouth and let the drool run.......why in the world would we hold Sanders accountable for his words?  BTW, Kamala Harris indicated she was open to discuss it.  She didn't shut the thought down.

LOL....the journalist is stupid, but not the man that actually stated his thoughts about individuals (including terrorists) currently in prison voting.....

Interesting logic.

51 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

yea...it's the journalist that caused Sanders to open his mouth and let the drool run.......why in the world would we hold Sanders accountable for his words?  BTW, Kamala Harris indicated she was open to discuss it.  She didn't shut the thought down.

LOL....the journalist is stupid, but not the man that actually stated his thoughts about individuals (including terrorists) currently in prison voting.....

Interesting logic.

Ok, I’ll rephrase my response- all of you stupid enough to think a President can change voting rules for felons need it explained to them. 

One down. Journalists, news outlets and candidates to go.

• Disdain 1

18 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Ok, I’ll rephrase my response- all of you stupid enough to think a President can change voting rules for felons need it explained to them. 

One down. Journalists, news outlets and candidates to go.

Well, evidently there must be a ton of stupid democrats, including their presidential nominee candidates that are the ones that are talking about it.  Evidently some of those candidates feel a need to do so to gain votes from their party.

Its not about "all of you"....its about Dem candidates that feel compelled to talk about it.  Perhaps they need it explained to them.  😀

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

Build a meme....best caption?

ATT00040.jpg

“I love the smell of underarm in the morning “

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, swordfish said:

Image result for nadler memes

image.png.cd1007cca2245d25611e378a6d453664.png

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 1:09 PM, TrojanDad said:

Build a meme....best caption?

ATT00040.jpg

These are ripe. Fire up the Soylent Green Machine

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, gonzoron said:

brians not bombs.jpg

If I had a dime for every time someone spelled my name Brain, we'd all have a merry Christmas. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this