Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

So Taco Bell is giving out fortune cookies now? 😂😂

LOL...I was thinking White Castle.....

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

6600806B-E96D-4C46-8E62-798B0686803F.jpeg

Moms on the right get sent to the nursing home. Moms on the left get to live with their kids.

• Disdain 1

5 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

Moms on the right get sent to the nursing home. Moms on the left get to live with their kids.

My mother at some point during my and my siblings upbringing uttered all those quotes from the right, and she didn't live in a nursing home. 

What exactly is your point Dante?  That parents who emphasize raising their children to know right from wrong, accepting personal responsibility for their actions and the freedom that comes with such responsibility are to be relegated to the proverbial scrap heap?

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

5 hours ago, Muda69 said:

My mother at some point during my and my siblings upbringing uttered all those quotes from the right, and she didn't live in a nursing home. 

What exactly is your point Dante?  That parents who emphasize raising their children to know right from wrong, accepting personal responsibility for their actions and the freedom that comes with such responsibility are to be relegated to the proverbial scrap heap?

You can teach your kids how to be good people without being abusive. Just saying.

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

You can teach your kids how to be good people without being abusive. Just saying.

Abusive?  You call that abusive? Mom’s on the right don’t raise sissy snowflakes....they actually raise independent adults. 

Edited by TrojanDad
  • Like 1
  • Disdain 1
  • Kill me now 1

33 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Abusive?  You call that abusive? Mom’s on the right  right side of the column in the meme don’t raise sissy snowflakes....they actually raise independent adults. 

ftfy

• Disdain 1

2 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Do you think he'll actually begin building it now? So far.............0 feet of new wall.

4 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Do you think he'll actually begin building it now? So far.............0 feet of new wall.

I really don’t care. I just thought it was funny as heck. Not intended as a political statement ... by me, anyway.

8 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

I was struck with a switch multiple times as a child for certain transgressions, and probably deserved it.  I was even paddled twice during my stint at the local government elementary school.  Would you like to report my parents and the teachers/administrators of the school to the proper authorities?

• Disdain 1

9 hours ago, Bobref said:

Not intended as a political statement

That takes all the funny out of it.

10 hours ago, Muda69 said:

I was struck with a switch multiple times as a child for certain transgressions, and probably deserved it.  I was even paddled twice during my stint at the local government elementary school.  Would you like to report my parents and the teachers/administrators of the school to the proper authorities?

Unfortunately, the statute of limitations has passed.

20 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

Which are you an example of?

1 hour ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Which are you an example of?

Please clarify your question.

13 hours ago, Muda69 said:

SF got to cut his own switches from the willow tree for Dad.  That's when you knew you really screwed up.......

Sign in to follow this