Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

Be there, or be square OOB Club members!

image.jpeg.41a061715c605faed472b41a62dde5c1.jpeg

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Be there, or be square OOB Club members!

image.jpeg.41a061715c605faed472b41a62dde5c1.jpeg

The amount of orange would blind me.

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

13 hours ago, Muda69 said:

The amount of orange would blind me.

<-----------------------------------------It's just a small patch of orange under your avatar. 

8 hours ago, gonzoron said:

<-----------------------------------------It's just a small patch of orange under your avatar. 

Since I don't have that sweet, sweet, SS money stuffed underneath my mattress like you do such an expense is currently beyond my means, Mr. Huskie.

• Disdain 1

11 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

Source?

1 - It's a MEME!!!

2 - However - There is a pretty tall level of truth, and a whole lot of background (Yasser Arafat) to the claim that Christ was Palestinian......

https://www.jpost.com/International/Was-Jesus-a-Palestinian-and-why-would-Congresswoman-Ilhan-Omar-care-587749

Cooper said that for people who “don’t like Jews to begin with, it is a deadly combination of the Jews killed Jesus and now they are doing the same to his progeny,” he continued. “From a political and propaganda point of view, there is something to be gained.”
The myth that Jesus was a Palestinian dates back to the days of Yasser Arafat, when his trusted Christian-Palestinian adviser Hanan Ashrawi made the claim. Since then, the idea resurfaces now and again, according to Cooper.

“The absurdity of it is breathtaking,” Cooper said of Jesus being a Palestinian. “Jesus was born in Bethlehem, think about who is parents were – his mother, Mary, was betrothed to Joseph, a carpenter. In the Gospels, there is no mention of Palestine, only Judea, which is where Jews lived.”

Cooper said that if the Palestinians admit that Jesus was a Jew, then the idea that the Jews only arrived in Israel in 1948 and occupied Palestinian indigenous land becomes an absurdity.

He said Omar “knows this narrative is false but also that it has an inherent power to it,” said Cooper. “The ‘Benjamins,’ the big lie of dual loyalty, Jesus is a Palestinian – it is all rewriting history to plant in people’s minds that the Palestinian people go back thousands of years.”

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Since I don't have that sweet, sweet, SS money stuffed underneath my mattress like you do such an expense is currently beyond my means, Mr. Huskie.

image.jpeg.e98d6fe30e795da53f75dedfb3aef795.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gonzoron said:

image.jpeg.e98d6fe30e795da53f75dedfb3aef795.jpeg

Glad I could help pay for your retirement.

• Disdain 1

6 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Glad I could help pay for your retirement.

Image result for cheapskate meme

I'm not sure about you, but I'm not buying my insurance at this place in Terre Haute.

Image result for crapo insurance

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Image result for cheapskate meme

True.  You have/are probably going to receive far more from the ponzi scheme than you ever paid in.

• Disdain 1

58 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I'm not sure about you, but I'm not buying my insurance at this place in Terre Haute.

Image result for crapo insurance

I'm pretty sure they sponsor local youth teams, I'm familiar with the Crapo Agency. 

I sorta kinda feel guilty for posting this one.....but I laughed a lot so, I needed to share it, you know, so I don’t go to hell alone for it. 🤣🤣🤣 

40FFFCC4-103C-44FE-B9D9-48A2A10FFD34.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Irishman said:

I sorta kinda feel guilty for posting this one.....but I laughed a lot so, I needed to share it, you know, so I don’t go to hell alone for it. 🤣🤣🤣 

40FFFCC4-103C-44FE-B9D9-48A2A10FFD34.jpeg

Is it just me or does that look exactly like Father Guido Sarduci?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, swordfish said:

1 - It's a MEME!!!

2 - However - There is a pretty tall level of truth, and a whole lot of background (Yasser Arafat) to the claim that Christ was Palestinian......

https://www.jpost.com/International/Was-Jesus-a-Palestinian-and-why-would-Congresswoman-Ilhan-Omar-care-587749

Cooper said that for people who “don’t like Jews to begin with, it is a deadly combination of the Jews killed Jesus and now they are doing the same to his progeny,” he continued. “From a political and propaganda point of view, there is something to be gained.”
The myth that Jesus was a Palestinian dates back to the days of Yasser Arafat, when his trusted Christian-Palestinian adviser Hanan Ashrawi made the claim. Since then, the idea resurfaces now and again, according to Cooper.

“The absurdity of it is breathtaking,” Cooper said of Jesus being a Palestinian. “Jesus was born in Bethlehem, think about who is parents were – his mother, Mary, was betrothed to Joseph, a carpenter. In the Gospels, there is no mention of Palestine, only Judea, which is where Jews lived.”

Cooper said that if the Palestinians admit that Jesus was a Jew, then the idea that the Jews only arrived in Israel in 1948 and occupied Palestinian indigenous land becomes an absurdity.

He said Omar “knows this narrative is false but also that it has an inherent power to it,” said Cooper. “The ‘Benjamins,’ the big lie of dual loyalty, Jesus is a Palestinian – it is all rewriting history to plant in people’s minds that the Palestinian people go back thousands of years.”

I'm sort of unclear as to what the "big lie" is related to dual loyalty.  Did not President Trump just say that American Jews who vote Democratic are being "disloyal" to Israel -- which, of course, he could only  say if he thinks American Jews (should) have dual loyalties?! 

In any event, the term "Palestine" comes from the Greeks, and refers to the lands occupied by the Philistines -- who obviously are referenced in the Bible. While I am skeptical Jesus was of Philistine "heritage" -- that seems like the kind of thing his Jewish followers would have found sort of important to mention -- it is a bit disingenuous to say that Jesus couldn't have been a "Palestinian" simply because the Bible doesn't refer to "Palestine".  

• Like 1

On 8/20/2019 at 3:23 PM, gonzoron said:

No photo description available.

Don't you share your opinion on GID?  A lot??

I know...its just a meme......

37 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Don't you share your opinion on GID?  A lot??

I know...its just a meme......

I do share it a lot on the GID. I have never had any expectations that sharing my opinion anywhere is going to change the world. Especially on an anonymous Internet forum. 

This is a meme thread, but that’s a sign also. 

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I do share it a lot on the GID. I have never had any expectations that sharing my opinion anywhere is going to change the world. Especially on an anonymous Internet forum. 

This is a meme thread, but that’s a sign also. 

I guess we are the lucky ones.......

• Disdain 1
  • Kill me now 1

Sign in to follow this