Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

Memes - Abandon all hope - Ye who enter....

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

D4C1CEE1-7214-4EF7-AB74-92019F48699B.jpeg

While I understand the meaning behind Veteran's Day,  in today's America or the America of the last say 60 years,  the statement "the other died for your freedom"  frankly doesn't hold water.  What military event since WW2 has been even a remotely serious threat to American sovereignty and "my freedom"?    I say zero, and most it not all the recent military adventurism in the Middle East has been to protect oil or drug interests.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

While I understand the meaning behind Veteran's Day,  in today's America or the America of the last say 60 years,  the statement "the other died for your freedom"  frankly doesn't hold water.  What military event since WW2 has been even a remotely serious threat to American sovereignty and "my freedom"?    I say zero, and most it not all the recent military adventurism in the Middle East has been to protect oil or drug interests.

IYHO.  Not IMHO......

IMHO - The Taliban, ISIS, if allowed to grow would have been over here on our shores.........

• Kill me now 1

12 minutes ago, swordfish said:

IYHO.  Not IMHO......

IMHO - The Taliban, ISIS, if allowed to grow would have been over here on our shores.........

Yet they are still most likely "here on our shores" today, regardless of the American lives lost of the last 20 years.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Didn’t the USA fund and train the Taliban?

8 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

Didn’t the USA fund and train the Taliban?

When they were still mujadeen. Taliban formed to stop mujhadeen fighting each other after USSR pulled out of Afghanistan. US involvement in Iraq allowed formation of ISIS.

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

That is your opinion, and why we are on opposite ends of that discussion, you and I are entitled to those opinions under the very blanket of freedom provided by those that serve.

• Like 1
  • Kill me now 1

I personally don't have a problem with them, I think they are far better than signals or 4 way stops, but some people seem to have issues.

No photo description available.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Image result for tinfoil hat meme

Sign in to follow this