Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Explain to me again ???

Life ain't always fair! Why do we spend so much time every year having this same discussion? We are never all going to see it the same way. High School football, or any high school sports for that matter, was not meant to be a profit stream, was it? We probably can't even agree on that. Some think it is for entertainment purposes, bragging rights, teaching young men and women about working as a team and acheiving goals, etc. 

If it is to help prepare them for life and how to acheive goals and overcome obstacles, then lets make it as REAL LIFE as we can. Eliminate all classes in all sports and let there be one champion each year. Enough of this leveling the playing field and making it fair. When I wake up every morning I dont want or need the government or any other entity to help me succeed. I compete every single day against big companies, little individuals, and everyone in between. I have to scrape, dig, strive to compete and get better. At the end of the day there is only one person to blame if I fail and there is only one person to pat on the back if I succeed, me. That's life and it ain't fair, but the one that overcomes gets the prize. 

Now let's go enjoy some football just for the pure pleasure of seeing kids compete.

• Like 1