Sectionals: 

image.png.f46e6688b4bad056c71a7238507e3adc.png

image.png.7bbe2da45a6a13e9365abb38f59f36b7.png

image.png.889bfb982f95b1895b3e0c1f8b39bf11.png

image.png.e56a740a78b4e1245b1566a6b78f59e3.png
image.png.0c17d2dc2b754dc43bcc441c15cfc9f0.png

image.png.41759a5929bc6f511f1f06f37f89b71b.png

Sectional 18 and 17 are not loading for me right now

Sectional 19 just SCREAMS out for "seeding".  The spread, will toss out a potential Sectional Championship representative after Week One on a couple of levels.  

• Like 2

Sectional 17

image.png.e79fbd93926528d7228226a94f56a8f7.png

I guess sectional 18 doesn’t want to upload then

33 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

Sectional 19 just SCREAMS out for "seeding".  The spread, will toss out a potential Sectional Championship representative after Week One on a couple of levels.  

Leo vs East Noble in R1...that’s just bad

11 minutes ago, fenderbender said:

Someone please remind me:  bottom of bracket is home but can’t host three in a row?  

Yup, first round bottom team is Home, unless it’s a bye week. After that, it will be the team that hasn’t played a home game yet to be the host. 

Here is what John Harrell’s predicted post sectional 

North Regionals 

Hobart over New Prairie 

Leo over Mississinewa 

South Regionals

Roncalli over Mount Vernon-FortVille

Mooresville over Evansville Memorial 

Semi States

Hobart over Leo 

Roncalli over Mooresville 

State Championship 

Roncalli over Hobart 

This is based on his prediction percentages 

http://scoreboard.homestead.com/football/pix.htm

7 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

Here is what John Harrell’s predicted post sectional 

North Regionals 

Hobart over New Prairie 

Leo over Mississinewa 

South Regionals

Roncalli over Mount Vernon-FortVille

Mooresville over Evansville Memorial 

Semi States

Hobart over Leo 

Roncalli over Mooresville 

State Championship 

Roncalli over Hobart 

This is based on his prediction percentages 

http://scoreboard.homestead.com/football/pix.htm

Leo has a lot of size.  Hobart is not as strong on defense as they were last year, so that Hobart pick kind of surprises me. 

Mooresville had problems with Decatur Central. DC likes to run like East Central, so Mooresville EC will be a great game.  

No love for Jasper in the percentages?   I agree that Memorial has the tools to do what North did to Jasper only better.  

3 hours ago, fenderbender said:

Leo has a lot of size.  Hobart is not as strong on defense as they were last year, so that Hobart pick kind of surprises me. 

Mooresville had problems with Decatur Central. DC likes to run like East Central, so Mooresville EC will be a great game.  

No love for Jasper in the percentages?   I agree that Memorial has the tools to do what North did to Jasper only better.  

I was a little surprised too, to see the percentages. But the predictions were merely based upon so let’s see how the teams will progress throughout the playoffs 

7 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

I was a little surprised too, to see the percentages. But the predictions were merely based upon so let’s see how the teams will progress throughout the playoffs 

I am surprised by the big plays that Jasper gives up in every game.  Even Harrison and Bosse.     

If they get by Memorial and run into Mooresville, I am not sure they can slow down a team like that.

26 minutes ago, fenderbender said:

I am surprised by the big plays that Jasper gives up in every game.  Even Harrison and Bosse.     

If they get by Memorial and run into Mooresville, I am not sure they can slow down a team like that.

Mooresville is always tough to play by looking at the 2019 and 2020 regionals. Jasper would have to go up against Patterson, who I am pretty sure leads the state in passing. Same thing with Memorial if we get by Jasper

26 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

Mooresville is always tough to play by looking at the 2019 and 2020 regionals. Jasper would have to go up against Patterson, who I am pretty sure leads the state in passing. Same thing with Memorial if we get by Jasper

He throws a nice ball and has a couple of quick receivers.  RB is shifty too.   Unless Patterson is on his back all night, I think they will give Jasper problems when they have to defend the WR is space.   

I have always thought that teams that see a passing offense in practice (Memorial/Mater Dei) are able to defend it better in games than teams that do not see it a lot (Jasper).  

On 10/10/2021 at 7:07 PM, TigerFan20 said:

Sectional 17

image.png.e79fbd93926528d7228226a94f56a8f7.png

I guess sectional 18 doesn’t want to upload then

Leo vs East Noble in R1...that’s just bad

Quite the draw--Lowell and Hobart will just have 2 glorified practices where they will meet for the first time for the last time.

29 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

A good passing team always set up their passing ,with run plays. Where Jasper has been successful is they will make these teams pass , whether they want to or not. More mistakes can happen when you pass over if you run the ball.  
Jasper says , beat us with the pass. 

1 hour ago, southend said:

A good passing team always set up their passing ,with run plays. Where Jasper has been successful is they will make these teams pass , whether they want to or not. More mistakes can happen when you pass over if you run the ball.  
Jasper says , beat us with the pass. 

I agree, Jasper does have some Ball Hawks in their back field