Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HCC Week #9

22-2 in picking HCC vs HCC contests…(damn you Franklin Central.)

Hamilton Southeastern at Brownsburg - Two teams that are going to fall just short of winning the conference title but have high tournament aspirations.  HSE is ahead of schedule whereas no 6A team has more to prove this month than Brownsburg.  I think this one comes down to the last possession.  Gimme Brownsburg 23-20.

Noblesville at Avon - Two struggling programs but a difference in how they are struggling.  Neither can seen you stop anyone but Noblesville’s offense seems to be stuck in neutral and Avon’s is tearing it up.  Avon has been getting closer.  This week, they figure it out.  Avon wins 41-17.

Westfield at Franklin Central - The ‘Rocks get a chance to clinch the outright conference title and should do so with relative ease.  FC ran into reality in a backloaded schedule and though they are ahead of schedule, they are going to take this one on the chin.  Westfield rolls 34-7.

Zionsville at Fishers - Though they pulled it out last week, Zionsville is starting to give me doubts as a 5A north contender.  Avon scored at will and had the Eagles on the ropes.  Fishers, on the other hand should finish out a very delectable campaign at home, with a close win.  Tigers 27-17.

What say you?

18 minutes ago, temptation said:

Hamilton Southeastern at Brownsburg - Two teams that are going to fall just short of winning the conference title but have high tournament aspirations.  HSE is ahead of schedule whereas no 6A team has more to prove this month than Brownsburg.  I think this one comes down to the last possession.  Gimme Brownsburg 23-20.

Noblesville at Avon - Two struggling programs but a difference in how they are struggling.  Neither can seen you stop anyone but Noblesville’s offense seems to be stuck in neutral and Avon’s is tearing it up.  Avon has been getting closer.  This week, they figure it out.  Avon wins 41-17.

Westfield at Franklin Central - The ‘Rocks get a chance to clinch the outright conference title and should do so with relative ease.  FC ran into reality in a backloaded schedule and though they are ahead of schedule, they are going to take this one on the chin.  Westfield rolls 34-7.

Zionsville at Fishers - Though they pulled it out last week, Zionsville is starting to give me doubts as a 5A north contender.  Avon scored at will and had the Eagles on the ropes.  Fishers, on the other hand should finish out a very delectable campaign at home, with a close win.  Tigers 27-17.

What say you?

Brutal schedule. Still a contender. There is no clear cut favorite. It's gonna be Zionsville, Harrison, Valpo, or Snider. Looks like a crapshoot. 

16 minutes ago, BTF said:

Brutal schedule. Still a contender. There is no clear cut favorite. It's gonna be Zionsville, Harrison, Valpo, or Snider. Looks like a crapshoot. 

I said the same thing prior to last week and though it could be an aberration, 49 points given up to a winless team is alarming.

30 minutes ago, temptation said:

I said the same thing prior to last week and though it could be an aberration, 49 points given up to a winless team is alarming.

Agree. 

You and I have had some fun bantering back and forth on this, but.................Homestead (11-1) 24, Noblesville (1-8) 21.........just two years ago. Alarming. I say this because we could potentially have another SAC vs HCC Regional. 2015 was the last time a big SAC school beat a team from Indy. 

On 10/12/2021 at 7:33 AM, temptation said:

What say you?

Concur