Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

CIC Week 9

Final week of regular season already.

Alexandria at Frankton ©, 7 pm

Game of the night. Both teams on losing streaks after playin the top teams in the conference back to back and Frankton losing a nail biter to MG.  Both trying to get the win and the momentum heading into Sectionals.  Alex get s the win by a TD.

Blackford at Oak Hill ©, 7 pm

Oak Hill running clock

Elwood at Mississinewa ©, 7 pm

Ole Miss, Running Clock

Madison-Grant at Eastbrook ©, 7 pm

Eastbrook, running clock and Grant 4 champs

Good luck to all teams, stay healthy and injury free!

Frankton vs Alexandria- Frankton will pull out the win! Teams are young but Alexandria is sliding down and Frankton is trending up! Frankton by 14.

Elwood vs Mississinewa- Ole Miss is just to much for Elwood. This game will end up ugly. I see Ole Miss winning by 42.

Blackford vs Oak Hill- Oak Hill is a mediocre team with great coaches. I  believe this game will be a 26-28 point game.

Madison grant vs eastbrook- Game will be close early due to Eastbrook nursing players.. but Eastbrook will tear up a much improved MG squad! Eastbrook by 54.

Going into sectionals

1. Eastbrook 

2. Ole Miss

3. Oak hill

4. Madison Grant

5. Frankton

6. Blackford

7. Alexandria 

8. Elwood

On 10/12/2021 at 5:17 AM, GV5 said:

Madison grant vs eastbrook- Game will be close early due to Eastbrook nursing players.. but Eastbrook will tear up a much improved MG squad! Eastbrook by 54.

The only time this game will be close is before Eastbrook gets the ball. 0-0 is as close as MG will get.

39 minutes ago, 36_Belly said:

The only time this game will be close is before Eastbrook gets the ball. 0-0 is as close as MG will get.

I agree I just meant early 1st quarter if mg gets ball 1st and can get a score. Outside of that you are right.

Mississinewa over Elwood by as much as they want to score

Eastbrook over MG by at least 40

Alexandria over Frankton in a nail biter

Oak Hill over Blackford by 20

Sectionals begin next week.  Could the CIC have 3 Sectional Champs this year?  Eastbrook is poised to win another title.  Mississinewa is cruising and the early favorite in Sectional 20.  Oak Hill could be the third champion from the CIC. 

On 10/12/2021 at 11:17 AM, GV5 said:

Frankton vs Alexandria- Frankton will pull out the win! Teams are young but Alexandria is sliding down and Frankton is trending up! Frankton by 14.

Elwood vs Mississinewa- Ole Miss is just to much for Elwood. This game will end up ugly. I see Ole Miss winning by 42.

Blackford vs Oak Hill- Oak Hill is a mediocre team with great coaches. I  believe this game will be a 26-28 point game.

Going into sectionals

1. Eastbrook 

2. Ole Miss

3. Oak hill

4. Madison Grant

5. Frankton

6. Blackford

7. Alexandria 

8. Elwood

I typically do not post much, but I see your posts when I check the page out so I am curious to hear your answer. Each week you have issues with Alexandria and their play on the field. Your profile lists you as a supporter of Alexandria, and it says your affiliate is coach/staff, so my question to you is are you apart of the problem or are you apart of the solution? I am just confused about the affiliation being coach/staff and you shred them each week.

You are right and I switched my info. At one time I was a coach. Now just a fan. Alexandria is not the only one that gets my positive/ negative comments. Go back and look. I attend different games within the CIC. 

There are teams that succeed or fail because of their plan. I wish more CIC teams had better plans so they can be successful! 

Here are some ideas that successful teams uses:

1.Weight condition program: Not just during school but before and after.

2. Player retention: What are you doing to keep players? Are you checking grades or following up with kids atleast once a week to see what is going on in their life.

3. Daily practices: Are you just going through the motions or are you working on deficiency to strengthen your team.

4. Accountability: As a whole what are you doing. Is everybody giving 100%. Does everyone buy in. What are you doing to fix it?

5. How is your youth program ran. As a community does your youth teams stay with your philosophies or do they do their own things. All high school programs that excel at the youth level will excel at the high school level if they buy in.

I am a passionate former coach who is just a fan now. I would love the opportunity to put my philosophies to work. Problem is when your are a lay coach it is almost impossible to get those opportunities in the CIC. 

In ending I will say one last thing. It is so frustrating to watch talent wasted or not reach its potential at schools because as a whole that school does not go above and beyond to get everything out of all their kids.

This isn't just a Alexandria thing. It happens at alot of other schools everywhere!