Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 32

16 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

ShakeDown! Long time no see, yes BHSS has the McCullough Brothers, but it sounds like BHSS has been struggling recently too. And with the weather looking iffy and Castle being at Home, which should favor them. Lots of factors involved in this game, but I do think BHSS will be competitive in this game too, as they have athletes. Should be an intriguing one for sure.

Will castle host championship if they win? And Bloomington north wins?

4 minutes ago, southend said:

Will castle host championship if they win? And Bloomington north wins?

I think BHSN would host, since they are the bottom part of bracket. It usually like that if both teams have played the same number of away games. So I’m guessing it’s the same for the same number of home games 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Esso Ayche said:

Do school records count when wearing someone else's pants during the accomplishment, or does one have to share the yardage between the two players? 🤔

Bonus inquiry:  How do quarters get factored into pants sharing scenarios?  Do the pants only get two JV quarters the next week, or can they go the full four quarters? I'd think if they were washed you could get the full four, but I couldn't find anything in the rules manual.  I'll hang up and listen for your answer...

Ok, really?  This is all we get?  How about the story?

1 hour ago, HHPatriots said:

Ok, really?  This is all we get?  How about the story?

I showed up at the game in the wrong color pants, a player then, who has a 2024 GS player now....had to loan me his pants until Jack Jewell showed up with another pair right before the game started. LOL

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Once a Titan said:

The winner of Sectional 32…..will they host the regional????

I have no idea…can’t recall how it works for regionals….either way it’s going to be a long trip for 1 team and 1 team is going to have a rocking crowd at home…whether it’s GS/HH/Lburg/Btown 

Looking at it…possible regional outcomes:

BTown Central @ Heritage Hills

Gibson So @ BTown Central 

Lburg @ Heritage Hills 

Lburg @ Gibson So.

I think I got this correct but maybe not….either way we won’t know where it’s played until Friday night…but 3/4 outcomes result in PAC regional home game