Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 45

Crickets in here...

Woolfs win 80-0. This one will be over at halftime. They finally win that elusive Sectional title since becoming Parke Heritage and ride north into the sunset...

OR

Throw the records out and its a dog fight to the end. Winner gets all the football players in Parke County for the next 5-10 years. Or tenderloins - teams choice. (And half of a former poster's salary...)

At least until next week when the prize for winning Sectional 45 is to play the winner of Indy Lutheran and Covenant Christian. 

PH @ RP - I don't think this game will be close at all.. PH finally gets that sectional championship they've been searching for.. Starters will be out before the 4th quarter starts and RP will score a late td... PH 48 RP 12

Still can't believe Covington lost last week... Did it rain that much to stop their throwing attack??

PH wins and will unfortunately have to play the winner of Lutheran and Covenant Christian... If Lutheran and PH both win would that give the Wolves a home regional game?  

1 hour ago, WRC123 said:

PH wins and will unfortunately have to play the winner of Lutheran and Covenant Christian... If Lutheran and PH both win would that give the Wolves a home regional game?  

Parke Heritage/Lutheran would be at Parke Heritage.

20 hours ago, kdets89 said:

Parke Heritage/Lutheran would be at Parke Heritage.

This game is a lock to happen. Take my advice and do not eat at the Wolfs concession stand. It made me crap my shorts when I ate the food. It should be against the law to serve skanky concession food and light off fireworks like the fourth of July. To say that my bowels were quaking would be an understatement.

On 11/7/2021 at 8:43 PM, Donnie Baker said:

Apparently no Woofs or Lutherans are excited about regionals 

Donnie - If you haven’t noticed by the petition floating around on where to play their homes basketball games, PH has moved on to basketball season.  

Lutheran 600 PH 3 

• Haha 1