Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 31

On paper it certainly seems like a two dog race in Brownstown and Lawrenceburg. It will be interesting to see if Charlestown can give L'burg a challenge in round 2. It was also interesting to see Scottsburg give Brownstown such a run just last week. Can they do it again? L'burg has been on such a run, it's easy to see why they're the favorite. But you can never count out Coach May and the Braves. 

1 hour ago, Titan32 said:

Pulling for Brownstown Central so we can get a home game!

Mr. Cart Before the Horse! lol

17 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

If we are fortunate enough to make it out of 32 I should say.  

Thaaat's the Titan32 we all know and love there... 😁

2 hours ago, boilerfan87 said:

On paper it certainly seems like a two dog race in Brownstown and Lawrenceburg. It will be interesting to see if Charlestown can give L'burg a challenge in round 2. It was also interesting to see Scottsburg give Brownstown such a run just last week. Can they do it again? L'burg has been on such a run, it's easy to see why they're the favorite. But you can never count out Coach May and the Braves. 

I agree, I was surprised how well Scottsburg played last week. I'm hoping that we won't allow that to happen again

this week, but we'll see how it goes!

I would love to see Charlestown pull off the upset, but I don't think it's likely. Who knows though... "Any given Friday"

plus the fact that LB plays a pretty weak schedule with the exception of East Central sometimes makes it hard to judge,

same can be said for Brownstown I guess, but our conference seems to have improved some.

Guess who's back!!!!!!

Man that was a long strange trip!!!! Stink and the crew got caught up in some stuff and the there is no WiFi in the pokey for clowns like us! But STC is back and ready to get back into action!!!!  So many topics this year that the Clown missed, but that is okay! He is ready to spin right into the Championship talk. Always a classic match-up when these two meet!

Do the Brownstown Central fans need directions to the "Pit"??? That is a joke! The IHSAA must really enjoy making sure the Braves travel each year to the Pit. Heck the IHSAA had a chance to end that by putting SpinCity back in 2A, but NOPE, COVID! Anywho, here we go!

Spinny, Spin, Spin 1.2.3 The Braves are 11-0 and rolling!

But take it from STC, there will not be any fire truck riding!

Spin on down to the Pit and you know you're going to get whipped.

One last question before SpinCity tries to keep up with STC

is Coach May's record vs Coach K really 0 and 3??? 

Going to be a battle we can all agree, just wondering if any SpinCity peeps will stop in and have a Latte or Tiger BL with me?

Tigers FOREVER - Braves NEVER

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StinkTownClown said:

Guess who's back!!!!!!

Man that was a long strange trip!!!! Stink and the crew got caught up in some stuff and the there is no WiFi in the pokey for clowns like us! But STC is back and ready to get back into action!!!!  So many topics this year that the Clown missed, but that is okay! He is ready to spin right into the Championship talk. Always a classic match-up when these two meet!

Do the Brownstown Central fans need directions to the "Pit"??? That is a joke! The IHSAA must really enjoy making sure the Braves travel each year to the Pit. Heck the IHSAA had a chance to end that by putting SpinCity back in 2A, but NOPE, COVID! Anywho, here we go!

Spinny, Spin, Spin 1.2.3 The Braves are 11-0 and rolling!

But take it from STC, there will not be any fire truck riding!

Spin on down to the Pit and you know you're going to get whipped.

One last question before SpinCity tries to keep up with STC

is Coach May's record vs Coach K really 0 and 3??? 

Going to be a battle we can all agree, just wondering if any SpinCity peeps will stop in and have a Latte or Tiger BL with me?

Tigers FOREVER - Braves NEVER

He's alive!!!!!  I was afraid that you hadn't recovered from that beat down we gave you in 2019 (had to throw that in there!).

In all seriousness, glad to see you back and that you are ok.

Is it me?  Flyysoulja comes out with “Island Boy” and StinkTownClown reappears all about the same time.  

Has anyone seen Flyysoulja and STC in the same room?  Are they the same guy? The hot tub vid looks like it could be the outskirts of Lawrenceburg overlooking the Ohio or Miami rivers.

• Haha 2

@StinkTownClown

Stinky stink stink, 123, when I get to the jungle, where will you be?
Tiger BLs with the boys down the street? Waiting for the Braves to knock you off your feet?
Braves are coming to play, soon you'll see
Spin around, spin around til you're dizzy, who has the ball, oh wait, it's in the EZ!!!

• Haha 3