Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

N.I.C. SECTIOANL SEMI FINAL GAMES

Friday, Oct. 29
Penn at Elkhart, 7 pm  (rematch of earlier meeting Penn won 31-3)
Michigan City at Adams, 7:30 pm (MC 3 loses to DAC's 3 best)
Kankakee Valley at St. Joseph, 7:30 pm (4-6 at 3-7  SJ surprise to some)
New Prairie at Culver Academy, 7:30 pm  (8-2 at 7-3)
Glenn at Jimtown, 7 pm  (Jimtown beat Glenn 21-0 earlier)
Marian at Tippecanoe Valley, 7 pm  (7-3 at 10-0)
Bremen at LaVille, 7:30 pm (Bremen lost to LaVille 1st game 14-12)

21 minutes ago, ASJCPUMA said:
Friday, Oct. 29

Penn beats Elkhart again

City big over Adams 

St Joe keeps their momentum 

NP runs by CMA

Jimtown cruises by Glenn

Marian gets it done over Tippy

Bremen slips by Laville

On 10/24/2021 at 8:57 AM, ASJCPUMA said:
Friday, Oct. 29

Penn 24-21

MC 42-14

SBSJ 21-19

CMA 27-24

Jimtown 21-0

Marian 27-14

Bremen 21-20

Friday, Oct. 29

Marian at Tippecanoe Valley, 7 pm

I know Marian is Marian, and it certainly would not shock me to see them win Friday night, but from what bits and pieces I have read and seen this year with Tippy Valley, I could very easily see the Vikings winning that game. I know their schedule is nothing to the level of what the Knights have gone through, especially with the Three Rivers being extremely down this year, but they did beat the 2nd and 3rd place teams in the conference by a combined score of 89-22. They have some talented athletes on the offensive side of the ball and can score a lot of points. Add in a defense that has only given up double digits 3 out of 10 games and the fact that the game will be played in Death Valley... I really think this could/should be a great game.

If it wasn't for the rematch between Mishawaka and Concord being selected for the Channel 46 GOTW, I would have really hoped Chuck Freeby and crew would have been at this game. I think it should be a great matchup.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

I know Marian is Marian, and it certainly would not shock me to see them win Friday night, but from what bits and pieces I have read and seen this year with Tippy Valley, I could very easily see the Vikings winning that game. I know their schedule is nothing to the level of what the Knights have gone through, especially with the Three Rivers being extremely down this year, but they did beat the 2nd and 3rd place teams in the conference by a combined score of 89-22. They have some talented athletes on the offensive side of the ball and can score a lot of points. Add in a defense that has only given up double digits 3 out of 10 games and the fact that the game will be played in Death Valley... I really think this could/should be a great game.

If it wasn't for the rematch between Mishawaka and Concord being selected for the Channel 46 GOTW, I would have really hoped Chuck Freeby and crew would have been at this game. I think it should be a great matchup.

Speed kills, and Marian has a lot of it. 

Friday, Oct. 29

Penn by 10

City big

St Joe by a score

New Prairie big

Jimtown by 2 scores

Marian by 21

Bremen by a score

Friday, Oct. 29

Penn by 21

MC by 10

St. Joe by 6

NP pounds CMA

Jimtown rolls in this one

Marian in a battle 

I’ll take LaVilles Defense over Bremen 

• Confused 1

On 10/25/2021 at 6:21 PM, Dcoach said:

Penn by 21

MC by 10

St. Joe by 6

NP pounds CMA

Jimtown rolls in this one

Marian in a battle 

I’ll take LaVilles Defense over Bremen 

Looks about right except the Penn score . Don't see them beating Elkhart at Rice Field . Penn's offense is terrible and the defense isn't much better. The season should be over next week with whoever wins at Rice field . 

Everybody seems to have NP easily over CMA, which I hope comes true. But I think this will be a closer game than most think.  NP should win, but CMA is good enough to come out ahead. Their 2 common opponents are complete head scratchers. NP lost to Marian 0-33 while CMA beat the Knights 27-14 but then NP throttles St. Joe 35-0 while CMA squeaked by with a 7-3 win over the Indians. Outside of the Marian game the NP defense has quietly been pretty darn stout (lowest PPG in 4A) so that could prove to be the difference in this one. 

Not too many surprises last night for the NIC. Penn dispatched Elkhart (I'm still bitter NP lost to those guys). MC unsurprisingly throttles Adams. NP goes old school option football to get by the Eagles. St. Joe got a nice W in what looked like an evenly matched game going in. Marian flexing their muscles against a Viking team that learned what it takes to play with the big boys. Only surprise for me was LaVille beating Bremen twice in one season; I know Laville has a nice season going with a stout defense but their offense has been pretty subpar, I figured the Lions would of figured it out and gotten by their old NSC brethren.

18 minutes ago, npcougar15 said:

Not too many surprises last night for the NIC. Penn dispatched Elkhart (I'm still bitter NP lost to those guys). MC unsurprisingly throttles Adams. NP goes old school option football to get by the Eagles. St. Joe got a nice W in what looked like an evenly matched game going in. Marian flexing their muscles against a Viking team that learned what it takes to play with the big boys. Only surprise for me was LaVille beating Bremen twice in one season; I know Laville has a nice season going with a stout defense but their offense has been pretty subpar, I figured the Lions would of figured it out and gotten by their old NSC brethren.

Mishawaka vs MC Friday night. I don't know a whole lot about MC other than they are very good. 

1 hour ago, npcougar15 said:

LaVille is a better program, I think it’s 5 in a row for them over Bremen. Hostrawser is a dang good coach. 

• Thanks 1