Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 36 Championship - Tipton vs. Eastbrook

37 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

I dont think so..... the Western game says otherwise....this is not the push over reg season... wher u jus put up pts at will vrs overmatched opponents..... i think both teams will find it much more diff to score..... things like field position ect should b paid close atten too.... ask Linton...

You may be right but the Western game was a mud pit and neither team could get anything going offense so I don’t think that game is a good indicator. Last year the score was 56-39 so it’s possible we see another high scoring game. I would expect more of a 28-21 type game. Looks to be perfect football weather tonight!

28 minutes ago, Fballfan15 said:

You may be right but the Western game was a mud pit and neither team could get anything going offense so I don’t think that game is a good indicator. Last year the score was 56-39 so it’s possible we see another high scoring game. I would expect more of a 28-21 type game. Looks to be perfect football weather tonight!

28 21 sounds reasonable...  if they both exceute well... if it turns into Basketball on grass...  then it will b worse than i think... when the winner is fed to Luers..... 

6 minutes ago, GV5 said:

I still feel that depending on mistakes or lack there of Eastbrook is the better team. I am going to change my score to 35-14.

Not saying you’re wrong, we will find out tonight but what is your reasoning behind Eastbrook making a 38 point turn around from last year?

16 minutes ago, Fballfan15 said:

Not saying you’re wrong, we will find out tonight but what is your reasoning behind Eastbrook making a 38 point turn around from last year?

Thats a score id expect Luers to drop on the winner...... Not cing it.... EB really should wise up n play a better sched .......

1 hour ago, Fballfan15 said:

I know I just feel per what Tipton lost from last year and just believe Eastbrook will not make the same mistakes as last year. I just feel Eastbrook is bigger and stronger than this years Tipton  team. Again I could be wrong just going off what I have seen and what I have coached against in my past. I hope it is a great game! Good luck to both teams!

56 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

Thats a score id expect Luers to drop on the winner...... Not cing it.... EB really should wise up n play a better sched .......

We have potentially two, Mississenewa/Eastbrook, sectional champions tonight! I agree however, if we would  add two consistantly strong programs, the first few games before conference play, we could gauge where we are against the better teams of the region. Eastbrooks recent refusal to play Lafayette Harrison, was because we wanted to be full strength and we weren't, we still aren't 100% I agree with what was said earlier, Eastbrooks is the better team and underrated in the north. I believe the 2a state champ will be from the North this year. If not the Panthers, Andrean

3 hours ago, GV5 said:

Man I just don't see Tipton putting up that many points against Eastbrook.  Maybe I am wrong but with each teams best playing 4 quarters I believe Eastbrook is better across the board. Maybe I am wrong but we will see.

Agree