Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 36 Championship - Tipton vs. Eastbrook

47 minutes ago, Fballfan15 said:

Controversial ending. I’ll comment more when I see the replay. Other wise unbelievable game between 2 really football teams. Blew my mind people honestly thought it would be anything but a great game.

We’re hanging on every word.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fballfan15 said:

Controversial ending. I’ll comment more when I see the replay. Other wise unbelievable game between 2 really football teams. Blew my mind people honestly thought it would be anything but a great game.

I stand wrong! I thought Eastbrook was that much better! I was wrong! What a great game and was glad I came to watch!

Just now, GV5 said:

I stand wrong! I thought Eastbrook was that much better! I was wrong! What a great game and was glad I came to watch!

If I am right he is speaking of a catch by Eastbrook. I was right in front of the play and cannot tell you if it was a catch or not! Either way from what I see neither team will have something for luers unless they create turnovers.  Tipton was very good and has nothing to hang their head on.

35 minutes ago, GV5 said:

If I am right he is speaking of a catch by Eastbrook. I was right in front of the play and cannot tell you if it was a catch or not! Either way from what I see neither team will have something for luers unless they create turnovers.  Tipton was very good and has nothing to hang their head on.

Yes the 3rd and 20 play with about 4 minutes. It appeared it hit the ground but I didn’t have a good angle so I will hold judgement until I see the replay. Seeing how adamant everyone was that was close to the call makes me think it indeed did hit the ground. We will see. Really exciting game to watch. Just felt like whoever had the ball last would win. 

47 minutes ago, GV5 said:

*Eastside!

33 minutes ago, Fballfan15 said:

Yes the 3rd and 20 play with about 4 minutes. It appeared it hit the ground but I didn’t have a good angle so I will hold judgement until I see the replay. Seeing how adamant everyone was that was close to the call makes me think it indeed did hit the ground. We will see. Really exciting game to watch. Just felt like whoever had the ball last would win. 

No.  It absolutely didn’t hit the ground.  Tipton played a great game.  They were better than I thought they were.  That was a very good game!

4 hours ago, Gibbs said:

What a game! Wow, Tipton was the real deal. Congratulations Eastbrook! The lowly CIC has two sectional Champs 

That Mississinewa game turned into a brawl. What a joke. I don't know exactly what happened but all I can do is shake my head in disgust.

Tipton played a great game and I tip my hat to them for battling to the very end. Coach Adamson gets his 16th Sectional title and 300th win! 

8 hours ago, Fballfan15 said:

Yes the 3rd and 20 play with about 4 minutes. It appeared it hit the ground but I didn’t have a good angle so I will hold judgement until I see the replay. Seeing how adamant everyone was that was close to the call makes me think it indeed did hit the ground. 

7 hours ago, BACKSIDEBELLY said:

No.  It absolutely didn’t hit the ground.  Tipton played a great game.  They were better than I thought they were.  That was a very good game!

Fans will always be fans. Nothing new here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BACKSIDEBELLY said:

I’m just saying that I watched the play on hudl and it was a clean catch.  It really was a great game.  I was impressed with Tipton. 

I hope you are right. Hopefully I get to see the chance to see the replay today. It was otherwise a clean, exciting game. It just felt whoever got the ball last was going to win. 

10 minutes ago, Fballfan15 said:

I hope you are right. Hopefully I get to see the chance to see the replay today. It was otherwise a clean, exciting game. It just felt whoever got the ball last was going to win. 

I watched that play about 5 times and it was a catch.  It certainly was an exciting game!

2 hours ago, BACKSIDEBELLY said:

I watched that play about 5 times and it was a catch.  It certainly was an exciting game!

If you saw it 5x times then I agree with ya. But as I watched it live 30 yards across the track he bobbled it to the grown and his own actions when he got up told me otherwise.  Either way better athletes won. Tipton had poor clock management and it hurt them in the end. As they burned 1:37 before using time outs

1 hour ago, Heartland Hoosier said:

Interesting. You should definitely post the Hudl clip that shows it was a catch and clear all this up!

I don’t need to post anything.  I have no issues with the call.  It was a catch.  It doesn’t matter anyway, what you going to do throw a challenge flag 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BACKSIDEBELLY said:

I don’t need to post anything.  I have no issues with the call.  It was a catch.  It doesn’t matter anyway, what you going to do throw a challenge flag 

You, an Eastbrook fan (parent I assume), have no issues with a game-changing call that went Eastbrooks way. Color me shocked. It seems that your confidence on the call is through the roof so why not back up your position with the Hudl clip? Seems pretty easy, but I digress. Good luck against Eastside. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Heartland Hoosier said:

You, an Eastbrook fan (parent I assume), have no issues with a game-changing call that went Eastbrooks way. Color me shocked. It seems that your confidence on the call is through the roof so why not back up your position with the Hudl clip? Seems pretty easy, but I digress. Good luck against Eastside. 

They never do when it goes their way.  It's only when they get slapped around that the blame has to go on the officials or the other team has no class or something.