Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

This is one of the best questions asked

during this off-season.

Let Stink Tell you what he would like to see, not only from the Dirty Burg, but all of the EIAC:

River Rats: More Boom Taco's with a little more spice in their sauce. To go with that, Coach Boom not to wear his fancy "white" jacket that adds 15 lbs. Although, he probably hit the new "planet" here in Stink Town like everyone else and dropped a few this off-season.

BiG ReD & BlAcK: More "Air-Horn", A single line handshake line?? Stink knows two is more and better than one, but come'on man - one line please. Last thing, for someone to get a picture of Coach Stonefields face when New Bll Coach goes Spread and doesn't pound the rock.

Chicken & Jo Joes: New Uniforms are on the way so that is changing. Maybe the one thing they can change is the Deck Height of their lawn mower. Stink swears it has been locked at 23" for over 10 years. Lower to 2" please. 

Spartan Town: They need a few changes, but Stink will start with the Goal Post. Stink will bet a 30 Pack of Tiger BL's they have the tallest Goal Post in the Mid-West.

Stewart Town: More than one player to run that motion. Heck last year they had that dude on an oxygen mask. Give that dude a break.

Hondaburg: Easy...Very Easy. More "Air Squats" from the coaching staff. They are a few years behind so we must get a good leg workout in every game this year. Plus please warm-up to some good ol' 80"s

Casket Nation: Would love for them to have team meals at the Hobo Hut or maybe even do a K9 demonstration on that flush turf they have. Or maybe for giggles just one more time, can they miss-line the yard lines?

Stink Town: Got some work to do. Last year, the final Tiger BL count was down. Not much to celebrate. But this year, the Tigers will be back! 

6 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Chicken & Jo Joes: New Uniforms are on the way so that is changing. Maybe the one thing they can change is the Deck Height of their lawn mower. Stink swears it has been locked at 23" for over 10 years. Lower to 2" please. 

In '97, around Semi-State time, after travelling through drought stricken counties on the way, Noah and his Ark was somehow required simply to get onto the field at Franklin County....let alone play on it.

The football field there, specifically, just needed to get right with God.  Old Testament field......apparently.

It did get right with God.....as it turned out.

10 hours ago, Lysander said:

In '97, around Semi-State time, after travelling through drought stricken counties on the way, Noah and his Ark was somehow required simply to get onto the field at Franklin County....let alone play on it.

The football field there, specifically, just needed to get right with God.  Old Testament field......apparently.

It did get right with God.....as it turned out.

I can't tell you how many times I've been on that field and stared at that dam and thought, oh geez.....

6 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I can't tell you how many times I've been on that field and stared at that dam and thought, oh geez.....

Dude, I was the smartass 5th grader that asked the engineers at some kind of idiotic public relations meeting at the elementary school at the foot of that dam, "Didn't the only other earthen damn like this in Italy burst?"

Heard that question from some of the old Man's buddies at the local tavern, btw.

Surprisingly, the Army Corps of Engineers guy explained to me just why it wasn't like the  damn in Italy that had burst.

The life lesson I learned was that I should spend as much time at the local tavern as I could.  True wisdom was to be found there.

Been following it to the letter ever since.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Titan32 said:

You don't like the SEC?   It kills me to say it, but from a purely football perspective the one place I would not want to see Allen go is ND.  And that's only because Brian Kelly always favors mobile QBs over pro-style QBs (and is still annoying IMO).    

5 minutes ago, tango said:

You don't like the SEC?   It kills me to say it, but from a purely football perspective the one place I would not want to see Allen go is ND.  And that's only because Brian Kelly always favors mobile QBs over pro-style QBs (and is still annoying IMO).    

Yeah...I'm a hater.  I just like to root against them I suppose (except Vandy but do they count?), it's not very deep LOL.  And you are 100% on the favoring the running QB at ND.

Edited by Titan32

2 minutes ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Getting back to the original topic Titan32 is going to get the one thing he wants to change for his team. My prediction is that Chatard is going North in the sectional realignment. I would wager the farm on it!

Pizza Pizza...I'm not sure I am exactly pulling for that....but I think it is going to happen.

1 minute ago, Tanka Jahari said:

Hey there is nothing wrong with hoping for a friendly alignment. I think you would agree with me when I say that the alignment and draw is often a big factor in who plays on Thanksgiving weekend. 

No argument here my friend!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DaveMosbey said:

Pass more then 12% of the time, I love running the ball but running 88% of the time like we did in 2018 is a bit much. 

I think the rest of PAC would like to see this too lol. It’s easier to stop the pass of HH than to stop them from rushing for 200/300 yards 😂

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:32 AM, Lysander said:

Dude, I was the smartass 5th grader that asked the engineers at some kind of idiotic public relations meeting at the elementary school at the foot of that dam, "Didn't the only other earthen damn like this in Italy burst?"

Heard that question from some of the old Man's buddies at the local tavern, btw.

Surprisingly, the Army Corps of Engineers guy explained to me just why it wasn't like the  damn in Italy that had burst.

The life lesson I learned was that I should spend as much time at the local tavern as I could.  True wisdom was to be found there.

Been following it to the letter ever since.

Damn....just noticed I don't know how spel "dam".

'...and I hav always ben so proud of mi spelun….

Says a lot about my tendency towards profanity I guess.

Edited by Lysander
  • Haha 2

Id like to see the contraction wave pick up steam and aggressively start the march towards 280 Indiana high schools playing varsity football.