Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HNAC Playoff Discussion

Agree I like the Bluejays to get the dub and their schedule should have them prepared.  But its Regional week anything can happen

Guessing Laville probably a little drunk with hearing all week how they finally slayed the dragon.  Probably end of road for Lancers but this is far from Andrean of last season so maybe they can catch lightening in the bottle again

1 hour ago, RingLeader said:

Agree I like the Bluejays to get the dub and their schedule should have them prepared.  But its Regional week anything can happen

Guessing Laville probably a little drunk with hearing all week how they finally slayed the dragon.  Probably end of road for Lancers but this is far from Andrean of last season so maybe they can catch lightening in the bottle again

I haven't seen Carroll live since the summer but I think the Jays should be able to throttle the Cougars. Winamac, Culver and South Central would have won sectional 42. I wasn't too impressed with Carroll over the summer. Winamac threw on them and ran on them at will. 

LaVille could do it but I really don't think they'll get it done. 

Andrean is my pick to win 2A now without Luers. They've got a legitimate chance to go back to back (winning 2a this year and either 1A or 2A next season).

Tears over Flora: Regional Championship Edition

Written, dictated, and edited by Spanky Harper

where does a mans love for the game end and the love for his town begin?  for me its somewhere between toto and shitroad. you see it was the summer of ‘89.  Spanky had a mullet back then.  I was in my boz faze.  I was driving around with scutch and sherm runnin the roads.  we were rippin it sideways blastin the alpine.  we thought we were destined for greatness.  we all thought we would be playin for ross rattkey and winnin state titles as kids.  it had been done so regularly in the early 80s surely we would be destined for the same thing.  but Ross left to go to connerstown and we got a new head coach.  We had dreams to go all the way to the state championship.  It didn’t happen.  It didnt rip.  

The thing about winning is that it does not happen overnight.  Spanky wasn’t born a winner.  I  had to work hard for it.  this fiero.  I worked for it.  this trailer.  I worked for it.  this alpine stereo.  u better believe it buddy i worked for it.  them kids from judson worked for this championship i promise you that.  it has been nothing short of hard work.  Coach Lampert inherited a team that just couldn’t get over that sexual championship hump.  teddy could get them to the sectional championship game, but he just couldnt bust that nut.  Cum home empty handed.  coach Lambert’s first year the team went 7-5 but they brought home that trophy.  the hardware that will reside in judson forever.  just like spanky’s spirit.  last year, the team took a major leap forward going 9-3, but they lost in the sectional finals to the lowly weinersmac team.  coach jim hendrix cum to judson and left them jays longin and unsatisfied.  

you might be asking what the hell does this have to do with anything?  why am i reading this?  who would post this drivel on a football forum?  Well the answer is me, Spanky.  now where was I?  right, I was pontificating on success and opining about goals.   them jays flew under the radar.  overshadowed by conference teams Pioneer and Winamac.  rightfully so, those teams had fantastic regular seasons.  North Judson is not playing for the regular season though.  I know coach lampert a lil bit.  he used to sell me my old golds when he was a cashier at crapenters as a kid.  coach lampert plays for the post season.  the regular season is just a tool to get this team ready and ooooo baby this team is bustin out at just the right time.  its like I used to tell my son, “ Lil spanky, one day you will be a bluejay football player.  the women will lust for your seed.  the men will envy your fiero. Because you’re a winner lil spanky.  now.  forever.  always.”

them jays get to do something special next week.  Host a semi-state championship.  It’ll be a tough task.  but them jays never back down.  they will never quit.  unlike my third ex-wife who quit on me more times than i would like to share.  But thats a story for another week. Tonite, is about coach lampert, his staff, and his players.  This championship belongs to the people of  North Judson. 

It’s semi-state and the HNAC still has a team alive and well.  North Judson hosts Adams Central.  The Flying Jets come in as the favorite, but anyone who has seen the Jays play knows this should be a game from open to close.  The HNAC schedule has helped this Jays team to be a real contender in 1A not only this season but moving forward.  I hope to see a bunch of fans from other HNAC schools come out tonight and support the Jays.  

• Like 2