• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

4A East Central at Memorial

6 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

Nope... Apparently you don't remember Cathedral

ok. sorry didn't see the 3rd part...  

Homer_Doh.jpg

12 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Will Memorial be only the 3rd school to bump up 2 classes? I don’t know how many points they have, or need to bump up another class.. Good Win by the Tigers. 

3 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

Towards the end of 812’s video the slow motion shows it better

Yeah I watched the slo-mo.  Ellspermann’s movements after he finished the motion where the ball came out looked at least a little bit like somebody planning to hold the ball and run rather than finishing a pass.

Again, it’s hard to tell.  I’m not saying I’m 100% sure.  I’m just saying I can see why they said he was trying to tuck it.

5 minutes ago, MHSTigerFan said:

Yeah I watched the slo-mo.  Ellspermann’s movements after he finished the motion where the ball came out looked at least a little bit like somebody planning to hold the ball and run rather than finishing a pass.

Again, it’s hard to tell.  I’m not saying I’m 100% sure.  I’m just saying I can see why they said he was trying to tuck it.

Well, I saw it the helmet after he threw it, and landed on the ground. Idk, at least the Boys found a way to win the game, instead of collapsing 

9 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

812 always have a perfect shot

Easily the single WORST call I have ever seen in a high school football game.  The side judge came in after the initial TD call and seemed to be ready to correct the call then did nothing...WORST CALL EVER.

The basic physics of how & why the ball popped up 15 ft in the air can only be explained by the ball coming out of the QBs hand and then hitting the lineman...something clearly supported by the video.  There were 5 officials on the field and all blew this call BADLY

14 hours ago, Olympian06 said:

Will Memorial be only the 3rd school to bump up 2 classes? I don’t know how many points they have, or need to bump up another class.. Good Win by the Tigers. 

14 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

4 in 2019 

0 in 2020(I heard this year doesn’t count)

2 in 2021 

As I understand it next years realignment will only include the 2020, 2021 seasons.   Memorial will be 4a for the next two years.

"Tournament success factor points accumulated in 2020-21 and 2021-22 will be applied toward the next two-year cycle."

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2021/04/02/ihsaa-delays-reclassification-one-year-due-enrollment-numbers/7065602002/

Edited by Alduflux
  • Like 1