Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

4A Semi State - Northridge @ New Prairie

50 minutes ago, npcougar15 said:

Looks to be about as good of Semi-State football weather you can ask for in northern Indiana tomorrow night. I don't think field conditions will be that big of a factor in this one. Looking forward to the game and what should be a great atmosphere at Amzie Miller Field. 

How is the visitors seating situation?  We usually travel pretty well, trying to decide if I should bring lawn chairs along

22 minutes ago, NRRaider2001 said:

How is the visitors seating situation?  We usually travel pretty well, trying to decide if I should bring lawn chairs along

Visitor seating is limited although in the past they’ve brought in extra seating for big games 

56 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

What is everyone in the North thinking about this game?

I’m thinking you’re going to see a very well officiated game. This crew is working their first semistate as a crew. But several of their officials have worked multiple state finals on other crews. The Head Linesman is particularly talented.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Bobref said:

I’m thinking you’re going to see a very well officiated game. This crew is working their first semistate as a crew. But several of their officials have worked multiple state finals on other crews. The Head Linesman is particularly talented.

I’m usually impressed with SS officiating (when I see a game). Particularly the 2018 SS with Chatard, they always took their time when it came to calls.

24 minutes ago, oldtimeqb said:

Thanks for sharing.  Just watching those - I think Hunter Whitenack might be the biggest high school football player I have ever seen.  Holy smokes. 

6’7 290 and committed to Illinois for football

Edited by TigerFan20
  • Thanks 1

Good luck to the NLC Northridge Raiders! What an unbelievable turnaround in the postseason. Rolled through inferior opposition the first 4 weeks of the season only to go 1-4 the rest of the regular season, with those 4 losses by 33, 34, 33 and 44 points. Absolutely incredible job all around from the coaching staff to the players. I gave the Raiders ZERO chance against Leo two weeks ago, and they proved me wrong then. If they were able to stop the Lions, I think that proves they at least have a shot to hang around with the Cougars tonight.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

Good luck to the NLC Northridge Raiders! What an unbelievable turnaround in the postseason. Rolled through inferior opposition the first 4 weeks of the season only to go 1-4 the rest of the regular season, with those 4 losses by 33, 34, 33 and 44 points. Absolutely incredible job all around from the coaching staff to the players. I gave the Raiders ZERO chance against Leo two weeks ago, and they proved me wrong then. If they were able to stop the Lions, I think that proves they at least have a shot to hang around with the Cougars tonight.

You were the first person I thought of when we knocked off the Lions 😂

It was a great win over a great team, but tonight it's definitely going to take an even better performance by the Raiders to make the trip to Lucas Oil next weekend! 

Leo players and fans were all over social media leading up to our game talking about how they would roll over us, Clint Dog from Warsaw and I predicted a 3pt and 4pt Raider victory and were immediately mocked for it lol, we never gooated after the win either, because the job wasn't done yet. 

New Prairie has been nothing but quietly confident, and to be that way is the mark of a really good disciplined team in my opinion. 

I have a cousin who's kids go to New Prairie, and I'm looking forward to a great atmosphere and game tonight between two great programs with awesome community support for both teams.

2 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

6’7 290 and committed to Illinois for football

he is closer to 350 than he is 300. The kid is just massive plain and simple.

Excited that it's finally game day, hoping for a good entertaining hard hitting football game with the Cougs coming out on top. Should be a great atmosphere in New Carlisle with a perfect championship weather!

8 minutes ago, npcougar15 said:

he is closer to 350 than he is 300. The kid is just massive plain and simple.

Excited that it's finally game day, hoping for a good entertaining hard hitting football game with the Cougs coming out on top. Should be a great atmosphere in New Carlisle with a perfect championship weather!

Oh wow! He is definitely huge then, I just looked at his 247 page and saw the 6'7 290 part

Edited by TigerFan20