Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A SS South Gibson Southern vs Tri-West

1 minute ago, Ugminer said:

How can i watch the game on my TV?  An not my phone, or is that nit possible?

If you have a Roku TV or FireStick, IHSAA has an app you can download, but you will need to pay to watch. 

I want to complain about the $15, but to be honest, it’s nice to watch all 3 local teams of my interest - MD, EM last night and GS today.

Good luck Titans. I will be watching today from the comfort of my couch, grumbling about the IHSAA price of course. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/19/2021 at 7:55 AM, CouldHalfBen said:

THANK YOU! Any idea if I can access games even after the game is over? For Example, watch two games Friday and the rest Saturday? 

If you get the $15 pkg to watch all the games, you have access to all of them through June next year, something like that.  By that time, they will likely be posted on YouTube.  I watched both MD & Memorial last night and the Andrean game this morning and plan to be watching & cheering on the Titans at 5 pm today.

Edited by MDAlum82

2 hours ago, oldtimeqb said:

If you have a Roku TV or FireStick, IHSAA has an app you can download, but you will need to pay to watch. 

I want to complain about the $15, but to be honest, it’s nice to watch all 3 local teams of my interest - MD, EM last night and GS today.

Good luck Titans. I will be watching today from the comfort of my couch, grumbling about the IHSAA price of course. Lol

Except when they stop streaming as they now have.  Great work fellas.  top notch crew calling the game and running the tech team.

After a blazing start by the Titans, looks like both teams played about even the second quarter. But as I suspected, Tri-West looks simply out-classed in this one. 

#43 from Gibson is super impressive on D. I don't see him on last years roster?? 

And #63/#70 also are stonewalls on the offensive line - don't see them on last years roster either?? 

Aren't all of them seniors?? What gives?? 

10 minutes ago, jets said:

After a blazing start by the Titans, looks like both teams played about even the second quarter. But as I suspected, Tri-West looks simply out-classed in this one. 

#43 from Gibson is super impressive on D. I don't see him on last years roster?? 

And #63/#70 also are stonewalls on the offensive line - don't see them on last years roster either?? 

Aren't all of them seniors?? What gives?? 

I was thinking the same thing about 43 as regards being impressive.

Edited by Lysander