Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A SS South Gibson Southern vs Tri-West

I think Brady broke another record tonight.

Besides becoming the career passing TDs leader, I believe he broke the career completions record.

5DCC6087-8B1C-46E0-8288-5C77294E4D12.thumb.jpeg.b796fd20e82c3a73e0864a384b47485f.jpeg

Brady had 735 entering tonight and unofficially has 28 completions to add, making his total 763 completions 

Career totals + Indiana all time standings

11,520 yards (2nd all time) 675 yards away from 1st

763 completions (1st all time)

144 passing TDs (1st all time) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jets said:

After a blazing start by the Titans, looks like both teams played about even the second quarter. But as I suspected, Tri-West looks simply out-classed in this one. 

#43 from Gibson is super impressive on D. I don't see him on last years roster?? 

And #63/#70 also are stonewalls on the offensive line - don't see them on last years roster either?? 

Aren't all of them seniors?? What gives?? 

Better check again….#70 has been in the GS program since he was a 1st grader.  Love to keep hearing from a butt hurt Raider fan realizing they won’t beat GS for at least the next 10 years.  Gonna be fun to watch you have a meltdown each year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Titan20 said:

Better check again….#70 has been in the GS program since he was a 1st grader.  Love to keep hearing from a butt hurt Raider fan realizing they won’t beat GS for at least the next 10 years.  Gonna be fun to watch you have a meltdown each year.

I think it’s her other orifice that hurts.

• Haha 2

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2021/11/20/indiana-high-school-football-playoffs-gibson-southerns-brady-allen-vs-tri-west-ihsaa-purdue-recruit/8622967002/

Allen showed why he is considered one of the frontrunners for IndyStar Mr. Football, completing 28-for-44 through the air for 385 yards and three touchdowns. His favorite target, Rory Heltsley, caught 15 passes for 219 yards and a touchdown.

While an impressive personal performance this is yet another example of the ruin of traditional high school football.  OMG! Athletes need only apply.

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2021/11/20/indiana-high-school-football-playoffs-gibson-southerns-brady-allen-vs-tri-west-ihsaa-purdue-recruit/8622967002/

While an impressive personal performance this is yet another example of the ruin of traditional high school football.  OMG! Athletes need only apply.

Why? Athletes play athletics. Musicians play music. Not sure what your point is but would like to know what it has to do with this young man.

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

More accurate description is an impressive team performance.

12 hours ago, Titan20 said:

8 hours ago, Titan32 said:

I think it’s her other orifice that hurts.

Ok. First of all- big congrats to the Titans, coaches, and their fans on reaching the big dance. (Is this really your all’s first trip). We in the PAC knew it was a long time coming. Enjoy the experience and I fully expect you all to win the blue ring. 

Second- I’ve never resorted to insults/name calling on here. Seems silly. BUT, I’m not going to ignore the BIG elephant in the room, and I think it is fair to wonder/question how a team that had yet to even win a sectional, even with a DI QB, went from that- to damn near running clock every postseason opponent on their way to State. I don’t think it’s out-of-line to point out significant roster changes??  

That said, I don’t want to be “that guy/troll” that tries to sour the experience - so I’ll just sign off and wish you the best of luck. 

27 minutes ago, jets said:

Ok. First of all- big congrats to the Titans, coaches, and their fans on reaching the big dance. (Is this really your all’s first trip). We in the PAC knew it was a long time coming. Enjoy the experience and I fully expect you all to win the blue ring. 

Second- I’ve never resorted to insults/name calling on here. Seems silly. BUT, I’m not going to ignore the BIG elephant in the room, and I think it is fair to wonder/question how a team that had yet to even win a sectional, even with a DI QB, went from that- to damn near running clock every postseason opponent on their way to State. I don’t think it’s out-of-line to point out significant roster changes??  

That said, I don’t want to be “that guy/troll” that tries to sour the experience - so I’ll just sign off and wish you the best of luck. 

I see what you did there lol.  A team that was 1 play away in 2019.  Funny how 3 football plays over the years, that if had went the other way, would have significant slowed the trolls Dubois County.  It’s all good, good luck over the next decade.

3 hours ago, Muda69 said:

don’t try to relegate this year’s performance to just “impressive individual performance” it’s been a team effort all the way

“We Before Me”….you can read those words on just about every GS fans shirt come Friday….and win or lose, it’s going to be a team effort and a team moment. 

2 hours ago, Titan32 said:

I see what you did there lol.  A team that was 1 play away in 2019.  Funny how 3 football plays over the years, that if had went the other way, would have significant slowed the trolls Dubois County.  It’s all good, good luck over the next decade.

Exactly my point. What went from tight, nip/tuck competitive contest the past couple years absolutely exploded to non-competitive running clocks. Various factors contribute of course...losing 21 starters on our end was gonna be a challenge anyway- but roster additions certainly played a role as well I would think. Crucify me all you want- just pointing out the obvious. 

As far as the next decade...If you want to get into the demographics of increasing enrollment and the pipeline of Illinois talent GS seems to be attracting- it’s not exactly a comparable deck of cards. 

GS is building a Center Grove like dynasty down in SW Indiana- that much is clear. 

7 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Not everyone wants to run or watch a double tight wishbone and a 4-4 stack anymore. I swear to God they don’t 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Mudaaaaaaaaaa. All the D1 athletes out of Gibson Southern and Tri-West. The imperialistic southwest Indiana schools have been overbearing and have an unfair advantage over the rest of the state. Muuuuuddddddaaa. Make 3A more equitable. For the little guys at least. 

11 hours ago, jets said:

Hey genious...you show me where this senior class lost a game or for that matter had a close game with anyone in the state of Indiana since the 4th grade.  I can go by yearly results to discuss anytime you want.  We can talk about Storm the Castle, Titan Clash, and Knoxville championships.  Or beating North's 6th grade group as 5th graders....or the trip to play teams in St. Louis in 8th grade.  Check the records, but the seniors had running clocks against everyone in the PAC in the first half of each game in 7th and 8th grades.  This group has been waiting for their shot.  Then add in a very successful and talented Junior group and a few Sophomores and its a recipe for success.