Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A SS South Gibson Southern vs Tri-West

1 hour ago, Titan32 said:

I don't have a break down but that could be at least a small slice of it.  Toyota expansion maybe another slice.

Ahh yes,  Toyota.  Well-paid factory workers and management buying up land in southern Gibson county?  With enrollment growth being what was previously describe one hope housing growth can keep up with.  

Wonder if there also others fleeing the liberal hell called Illinois?

Just now, Muda69 said:

Ahh yes,  Toyota.  Well-paid factory workers and management buying up land in southern Gibson county?  With enrollment growth being what was previously describe one hope housing growth can keep up with.  

Wonder if there also others fleeing the liberal hell called Illinois?

Taxes just across the river in IL are brutal.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Where did 99 on Tri-West come from again? 

He moved to TW in 6th grade.  I’m just yanking your chain.  Notice I’m not mentioning any kids by number or name.  Just acknowledge they were nice additions.  Mac Dutra moved from Brownsburg to TW in 2014.  He was a difference maker for sure.  Just ask your HH friends.  We actually lose more kids than we get.  Just remember if you lose to Brebuef on a last second FG, that kicker was at TW until 8th grade.  For those keeping score at home we also lost our best freshman to Brownsburg. And 2 other kids to Chatard.  No judgement here.  Just call it what it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, superjay said:

Getting kids from places like Robinson(IL), Castle, and North Posey helps boost enrollment.  LOL.

What if I told you the north posey kid was a kid North Posey got from us and that he had lived in GS school district this entire time? 

Owensville kid who use to hang out with my brother as kids…but chose to go to north posey for the first 2 years of HS before coming back to the SGSC. 

it sure does help the enrollment numbers when the kids in district stay in district 

15 minutes ago, superjay said:

Mac Dutra moved from Brownsburg to TW in 2014.  He was a difference maker for sure.  Just ask your HH friends. 

I've seen footage of Dutra from his days in high school and college. That kid was a monster. Don't remember a kid that could explode off the line and attack the ball as well as him. TW sure could have used him to get pressure on Allen last Saturday!

32 minutes ago, superjay said:

He moved to TW in 6th grade.  I’m just yanking your chain.  Notice I’m not mentioning any kids by number or name.  Just acknowledge they were nice additions.  Mac Dutra moved from Brownsburg to TW in 2014.  He was a difference maker for sure.  Just ask your HH friends.  We actually lose more kids than we get.  Just remember if you lose to Brebuef on a last second FG, that kicker was at TW until 8th grade.  For those keeping score at home we also lost our best freshman to Brownsburg. And 2 other kids to Chatard.  No judgement here.  Just call it what it is.

Dude.  Are you kidding...Dutra was an animal.  Left an impression on me and over the last 20+ years of paying attention to high school football, he is one that I'm not sure I will forget any time soon.  You don't see many kids in high school that size that can move like that.

22 hours ago, HHPatriots said:

Dude.  Are you kidding...Dutra was an animal.  Left an impression on me and over the last 20+ years of paying attention to high school football, he is one that I'm not sure I will forget any time soon.  You don't see many kids in high school that size that can move like that.

My son was on the line trying to block him every play.  We talk about him every year during the tournament … at least I do.  He doesn’t want to talk about it. He’s trying to forget about him and still has nightmares.  😎 #Beast

• Like 1