Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Dear Bears Fans….

DumfriesYMCA

1 hour ago, Boilernation said:

Biggest ruse in the history of Wisconsin! 😀

No monetary value, non transferable, and I heard you even have to pay a processing fee for them! 

But! I have bragging rights. 

It’s mostly just the equivalent to having a signed NFL jersey…except it’s a piece of paper. It will be on the man cave wall though all the same 

On 11/16/2021 at 1:16 PM, Boilernation said:

Haha. Food sucks unless you're roaming Clark Street and wasted at night. The billboards and attitudes of their staff are funny though.

I lived right across the street from that establishment for man years.  Food does suck, even if you're wasted!

The staff is what made it fun, though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 3:50 PM, Gipper said:

On a more somber note, I heard Khalil Mack is out for the year.  Stick a for in them, they're done...

Um, sir, they were done the MOMENT they didn't fire Nagy after last year 

WAKE UP 

On 12/4/2021 at 12:39 PM, HHF said:

Bears will fire Nagy and hire Ryan Day to coach up Fields and turn the Bears into the NFL version of Ohio State.  Id be up for that.

I like the sound of that 

Pace should be fired not because of the draft issues, all GMs have the good ones and bad ones

He should be fired for:

Signing Tarek Cohen to stupid extension

Signing Eddie Jackson to stupid extension after 2nd year of Rookie deal 

Trading for Nick Foles... ok, so be it, but then Signing another nick Foles in Andy Dalton and keeping Foles on the books 

For SOMEHOW paying Jimmy Graham like 8 or 10 Million ..... when Jesse James would of been just fine... but ya know Jimmy caught last TD of 2020 season against the Lions.... so..... let's not cut him.... 

2nd year in a row, Bears ornaments did not go up on the tree.   Somehow, I made money on my tickets again this year....  oh my...not sure how

• Like 2

I’ve been saying it for a bit now that he should be fired

the Tarik contract was extra bad cuz they refused to sign ARob to extension and cited “we don’t do contracts in season” and forced him into the tag

then a few weeks later they extend cohen

ARob has had his career wasted because nfl teams basically have owned him this entire time with his rookie deal+ the franchise tags.

one of the best WRs and his best QB was probably Blake Bortles when the jags were good for a year 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bobref said:

Today, the topic on Chicago radio was “How bad do the Packers have to beat the Bears Sunday night for Nagy to get fired Monday?”

All packers fans know Nagy/Pace suck….but will contend they are great in public and hope that the bears decide to keep them both 🤣

it would go a long way for the bears if they sold to new ownership.  That old lady just wants $$$ and to sell seats with minimal investment.  Bears need an entire gut job and redo…the Arlington site acquisition should go a little ways to make it more enticing for a new owner.  

new owner could get their gm/Entire coaching staff and have a new stadium.  Good for a fresh rebrand. 

I may hate the bears but I do love it when the packers beat the bears when the bears are a good contending team.  Makes those games that much more special 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2021 at 9:26 AM, DumfriesYMCA said:

All packers fans know Nagy/Pace suck….but will contend they are great in public and hope that the bears decide to keep them both 🤣

it would go a long way for the bears if they sold to new ownership.  That old lady just wants $$$ and to sell seats with minimal investment.  Bears need an entire gut job and redo…the Arlington site acquisition should go a little ways to make it more enticing for a new owner.  

new owner could get their gm/Entire coaching staff and have a new stadium.  Good for a fresh rebrand. 

I may hate the bears but I do love it when the packers beat the bears when the bears are a good contending team.  Makes those games that much more special 

There is nothing that ignites the City of Chicago more than a Super Bowl contending Bears team.  Its time for another decade of dominance.  The Bears of 1984 came out of nowhere, going 10-6 and making a great playoff run.  The 15-1 1985 team was one of the all time greatest.  The Bears should have won 2 or 3 more between 87 and 90.  Didnt happen.  Just like the Cubs 2016 World Champs were supposed to become a dynasty.  Its time to start the build.  The Favre- Rodgers 30 year run is almost complete.  Time for the pendulum to swing back to Chicago.