Head Coach Opening 2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BuckLateral

New Prairie @ Northridge, North 4A Semistate

The field at Northridge was cleared of snow on Wednesday afternoon. Hasn't snowed since Tuesday.

Two full days of sunshine have burned off all the clumps and little chunks. There wasn't that much to begin with... it's nothing like South Bend.

Most of Elkhart County you can barely even see that it's snowed.

It'll be firm, but nothing brutal. Should be a fun night.

Bill B.  :blink:

Edited by Bill B

Did they bring in extra seating for this game, like New Pal did?

NR wins by 10-14, meant to be... Enjoy it and yes very jealous...

Well if not for the cold sounds like all of a late Nov football in northern Indiana

Anxious to see how this game turns out

either way it will be a great moment for one school next weekend

New Prairie-28

Northridge-21

Calling it here. Whoever wins the turnover/field position battle will win this game.

Footballfan2 love your passion dude, just keeping you on your toes!.. I have been on NR from day one you know that(back in July)... I just think the Seniors are the "special" group and deserves the vast majority of the credit.. Love Cam, Travis, Carson, your son, etc... A great group good luck and win tonight..

PS: You were the overwhelming favorite to win the NLC!! Still didn't win it.. :) just kidding dude..

Great environment... NR has dominated this game yet trail 14 10 at half.. Key turnover has killed NR...

NR trying to pass long like Plymouth did against NP with no success.... running very well with Cam and Travis. 

NR gets ball to start half...

Great great Year Raiders!!  Footballfan2 great posting with you... What a run.. Be proud.

The good news is,  NP will get beat by 40 next week on a big stage...that will be happy for everyone to watch.

Great great Year Raiders!!  Footballfan2 great posting with you... What a run.. Be proud.

The good news is,  NP will get beat by 40 next week on a big stage...that will be happy for everyone to watch.

Wow!  You must be glad Northridge didn't win!  They'd lose by 60 on the big stage next week!  I'll bet they're relieved they won't have to live through that!

• Upvote 1

Fine Print, go celebrate the NSC tonight.. Be proud... I loved coming to the Triton Sectional for many many years.. You were great hosts.. Nothing better than those days.

Fine Print, go celebrate the NSC tonight.. Be proud... I loved coming to the Triton Sectional for many many years.. You were great hosts.. Nothing better than those days.

the NSC gets one last hurrah! So bittersweet!

Laporte and NP still playing is pretty special for many reasons as many of you know. Each had the really big games on their way.. Laporte beating the caveman, was huge and at the time, an upset.. Likely not now. But got them to Indy.  NP had the Plymouth game, which was the game that determined the 4A North for sure, the two best teams by far, even though a sectional championship game.

Tonight New Prairie's coach Radtke becomes the 1st coach in state history to lead 3 different programs to the state finals (North Judson '86, Griffith '97, New Prairie '14).

Great year to the Raiders.. Amazing environement tonight, it was special. The tailgating was really cool too. Thank you.

Regarding NP, seen you play twice now in person, that was very impressive tonight. Thought Plymouth was the better team a few weeks back but you won, but not tonight, you were dominant.  D was shored up on pass for sure.

Ratke is a special coach for sure.

Can anyone tell me how many yards New Prairie had rushing last night please?

301 rushing 60 passing, i think.