Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The SIAC Thread

11 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

Yep. He’s been working out at that position since the day he showed up at MD. He’s been working out over there for a few weeks now.  Baseball and basketball is where Central will feel the impact of this transfer.  

• Like 1

Central has a young team, but they aim to build up on each other:

https://www.tristatehomepage.com/sports/local-sports/home-team-friday-central-bears/

Coach P has himself a young, but talented squad as the Huskies hope to earn a winning season:

https://www.tristatehomepage.com/sports/local-sports/home-team-friday-preview-north-huskies-2/

1 hour ago, MHSTigerFan said:

Yes, but I’m not going to post what I’ve heard on here until there’s confirmation.

So for now I’ll just “stay tuned.”

Hopefully the kid doesn’t lose his junior season. Either way I like what I saw from the guys that had attempts in watermelon scrimmage. I still think with or without Porter the Ellspermann kid has potential to be a dangerous runner.  He could be a nice dual-threat. Nice size kid and athletic. Good 3 sport athlete. Kid is a winner. The younger brother could be special in 3 sports. He is as talented as they come in multiple sports.  

Edited by Screagle

1 minute ago, Screagle said:

Hopefully the kid doesn’t lose his junior season. Either way I like what I saw from the guys that had attempts in watermelon scrimmage. I still think with or without Porter the Ellspermann kid has potential to be a dangerous runner.  He could be a nice dual-threat. Nice size kid and athletic. Good 3 sport athlete. Kid is a winner. The younger brother could be special in 3 sports. He is as talented as they come in multiple sports.  

Yeah, I think the biggest question marks are on D.  A whole lot of productive shoes to fill there.  Really only 1 full-time starter on the D line returning.

I think offense ought to be in good shape.

1 hour ago, TigerFan20 said:

Send me a PM

I will if I ever get some kind of confirmation.

One thing I will say now is that Porter and his father have been in the process of moving to a newly built house.  And that apparently matters, or could matter.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MHSTigerFan said:

I will if I ever get some kind of confirmation.

One thing I will say now is that Porter and his father have been in the process of moving to a newly built house.  And that apparently matters, or could matter.

👍 I can respect that. I did think our other RBs did look mighty well on Friday