Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The SIAC Thread

27 minutes ago, MHSTigerFan said:

I will if I ever get some kind of confirmation.

One thing I will say now is that Porter and his father have been in the process of moving to a newly built house.  And that apparently matters, or could matter.

And to add to this, it does matter a lot. Since he will be granted full eligibility if the move is bona fide and that they can prove it too. And to be safe, if it’s out of Central’s District. Basically, as long as they prove it’s a bona fide move, he should be good to go.

24 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

And to add to this, it does matter a lot. Since he will be granted full eligibility if the move is bona fide and that they can prove it too. And to be safe, if it’s out of Central’s District. Basically, as long as they prove it’s a bona fide move, he should be good to go.

This is why Herdes was able to transfer without losing eligibility.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

From C&P, Mater Dei is near consensus pick for the SIAC favorite, while, Memorial/Jasper/Castle are all in the mix

I predict it will be a 2 or even 3 way tie at the top this year and I'll be shocked if anyone can run the table. I just hope Memorial has everybody for Central in Wk. 3. And I mean everybody.. 

Wk. 4 at the Bowl should be a fun one. Memorial is riding a 5 game win streak against the Wildcats that can't sit well with Coach Goebel. 

6 minutes ago, tango said:

I predict it will be a 2 or even 3 way tie at the top this year and I'll be shocked if anyone can run the table. I just hope Memorial has everybody for Central in Wk. 3. And I mean everybody.. 

Wk. 4 at the Bowl should be a fun one. Memorial is riding a 5 game win streak against the Wildcats that can't sit well with Coach Goebel. 

Going to be a tough 4 weeks for Memorial, Jasper and North will not be easy for the defense at all. And I’m sure Mater Dei is circling that too. On the other hand, looks like the Offense will be a lot more busy.

4 hours ago, tango said:

I just hope Memorial has everybody for Central in Wk. 3. And I mean everybody.. 

You mean everyone that bailed on Central? 

2 hours ago, Football Fanatic said:

Harrison preview from HTF:

https://www.tristatehomepage.com/sports/local-sports/home-team-friday-preview-harrison-warriors/

Head coach is predicting 3 wins. Can they do it? They'll probably have to beat all 3 of Bosse, Vincennes, and Central to do it.

Strong possibility since Central was a 4 point game. But I do think Bosse and VL will be improved 

40 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

Strong possibility since Central was a 4 point game. But I do think Bosse and VL will be improved 

I know nothing about what they still have, but Bosse lost some pretty solid players to graduation. I could see Harrison getting 3 wins. 

37 minutes ago, MSG_C said:

Does anyone have SIAC Scrimmage matches and locations?

Memorial at Castle

South Spencer at Harrison

Bosse at Linton 

Central at Gibson Southern

Jasper at Heritage Hills

North at Boonville 

Vincennes at North Knox

Reitz at Mater Dei

12 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

Memorial at Castle

South Spencer at Harrison

Bosse at Linton 

Central at Gibson Southern

Jasper at Heritage Hills

North at Boonville 

Vincennes at North Knox

Reitz at Mater Dei

These things are such a joke.  It’s almost better to watch a practice.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

These things are such a joke.  It’s almost better to watch a practice.  

Yup, doesn’t show much when it comes to the varsity action in my opinion. Nothing big, however, it’s useful when it comes to small details to work on

Edited by TigerFan20