Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The SIAC Thread

4 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

Can Jasper add like cryotherapy chambers please? Like in college

Brah we are lucky to get lineups and stats online and our announcer mic cuts out the same time every game. “HERE COME YOUR J...P.. WIL.......TS” We put one of those cryo things in someone is getting electrocuted. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, combthehair said:

Brah we are lucky to get lineups and stats online and our announcer mic cuts out the same time every game. “HERE COME YOUR J...P.. WIL.......TS” We put one of those cryo things in someone is getting electrocuted. 

I hear Chasper is budgeting on one for 2048. Everything will be prepaid, preinsured, and bought used.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, MHSTigerFan said:

They should have the visiting teams just disrobe, wrap themselves in towels, and cram in on cedar wood benches at halftime.

That had to be a Jerry Brewer thing.  Did he write up the specs for that?

LOL!!! I agree. You should have seen the varsity locker room and weight room when I played there. They were pretty bad. That locker room the visiting teams used was the freshman locker room when I was there. Had to be a Brewer thing. 

I know there were plans to modernize everything and I hope they start with a bigger visitor locker room because teams shouldnt have to change in shifts. 

Week 6 Observations 

Nice bounce back win by the Alices to improve to 4-2. No idea how the game went by they dominated as it appears. Unfortunately for Harrison, the Momentum has worn off for the Warriors

Memorial earns their first 50 burger on the season by a strong performance from the Ellspermann brothers. While Bosse had their mistakes, I was impressed with Wagner, quick kid and a nice passer.

RTDB Jasper said during their game against Central with a shutout win by 27-0. Central, on the other hand, might be a while before they start being good again.

Sounds like Mater Dei was mainly in control of this game, nice win by the Cats. North appears to be having problems it looks

Doesn’t matter who is at QB for Reitz, they will drop 400 yards on offense and 40 points when they like. Huge 2H  for the Panthers to have a strong 2 game ahead of the SIAC. Castle started really well in the 1H, but Reitz wore them down it appeared. Huge, huge game against a Hot Memorial and Reitz teams.

2 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

Week 6 Observations 

Nice bounce back win by the Alices to improve to 4-2. No idea how the game went by they dominated as it appears. Unfortunately for Harrison, the Momentum has worn off for the Warriors

This was a weird game. Not a good flow to it..especially in the 2nd half. Lots of penalties. It looked as if Lincoln might run away with it early, when they took the opening drive in easily for a score. Followed by a Harrison three and out, VL was moving again but (like last week in Paradise) turned it over deep in Harrison territory..this time an INT. From there the 1st quarter was all slop until VL righted the ship in the 2Q and poured on 21 pts before half. Harrison's lone score was a deep ball to Horn that he took to the house. That kid is a special talent. They've got a couple deep threats. Clements throws a pretty nice ball as well and moved well in the pocket. 

2nd half was a penalty riddled grind, in which VL had little trouble moving the ball but just couldn't convert on many drives. A big part of that was the Warrior D.  Harrison is exactly as I've seen advertised for 6 weeks now from others on this thread, and I think we saw that same version tonight. They just struggled to string positive plays together.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TransplantedPanther said:

Memorial really can not like this close to the season finishing v. Reitz (6-0), @Lincoln (4-2), and v. Castle (4-2). That is a rough finish this year. 

Not sure they care either way. Gotta play all 9 and hope for good health week 10.  

10 minutes ago, combthehair said:

Good question. Id say VL or Castle followed by Memorial then MD. 

But 2-4 is a tossup. 

Thinking the same thing, Friday night’s game was an elimination game for the #1 spot, which Reitz firmly won it, Vincennes took care of business move them up 1, Castle had the game close for 3 quarters, until they collapsed, so does Memorial move up, or stay at 4?

This is what the current SIAC standings say on Maxpreps

1. Reitz 6-0

2. Memorial 4-2

3. Vincennes 4-2

4. Castle 4-2

5. Mater Dei 4-2

6. Jasper 3-3

7. North 3-3

8. Harrison 1-5

9. Bosse 1-5

10. Central 0-6

20 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

Thinking the same thing, Friday night’s game was an elimination game for the #1 spot, which Reitz firmly won it, Vincennes took care of business move them up 1, Castle had the game close for 3 quarters, until they collapsed, so does Memorial move up, or stay at 4?

This is what the current SIAC standings say on Maxpreps

1. Reitz 6-0

2. Memorial 4-2

3. Vincennes 4-2

4. Castle 4-2

5. Mater Dei 4-2

6. Jasper 3-3

7. North 3-3

8. Harrison 1-5

9. Bosse 1-5

10. Central 0-6

It’s all how you look at power rankings.   Best resume to date or who you think would win on the field tomorrow. 

10 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

Week 7 Power Rankings 

1. Reitz 

2. Vincennes 

3. Castle 

3. Memorial 

5. Mater Dei 

6. Jasper 

7. North

8. Bosse 

9. Harrison 

10. Central 

Memorial/Reitz game will have major implications for this one 

Castle just beat Vincennes by two TDs and it wasn’t even that close.