Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

First

Hey, how come *insert name from Top 50* doesn't show up on the *insert IFCA Class 6A SR All-State* list?  These lists are a joke. 😀

I just wanted to be the first to post that ... over/under on time until someone really posts it?

• Haha 6

Word was buzzing around school yesterday for the Miners who made the teams.  Hats off to Gabe Eslinger for making 2A all state as a LB.  He was a Jr. all state selection last year as well.  We also had 2 Juniors make the all state cut.  Hunter Gennicks made it as a DB, while Wrigley Franklin made it at DL.  Both were very good on offense as well... it will be good to have them back.

I believe the top 50 is only for Seniors.  I'm also pretty sure you can't be on the top 50 list and also be on the all state list.  Where that puts the Senior brother... no idea. 

I listened to their dad speak at a coaching clinic once his 1st time at Indiana.  It was really interesting how he found "diamonds" in the rough for the RB position.  I think he said Howard and Coleman were 3 star or below when they went after them.