Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Coaching Vacancies Interest

10 minutes ago, BDGiant93 said:

I hear that Urban Meyer may be available soon.

This reminds me of one of my favorite all time posts on the Gridiron Digest.   Around 2000 Bob Davie was on his way out and either Cathedral or Chatard was looking for a HC.   A thread was started, and subsequently locked, about who was the next man up at the school.  Someone ( I wish I remember who) posted, "Bob Davie should be the next head coach,  He can't recruit and Cathedral/Chatard doesn't.  Hilarious. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Football Guru 25 said:

Sorry if this isnt allowed......... just thought it would be a topic for discussion   

Not allowed to post speculation you are allowed to post thought on who you would like to see . Some People are better visual learners so here are some examples : from John Harrell message boards 

image.thumb.png.dc87a903a1a9c5669157c9442bc5b5e1.png

Bad don't do this ...........

image.thumb.png.e3ee8b55bb5891628653f9ba51543527.png

Good You can do this ! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, EasyEJay said:

Not allowed to post speculation you are allowed to post thought on who you would like to see . Some People are better visual learners so here are some examples : from John Harrell message boards 

image.thumb.png.dc87a903a1a9c5669157c9442bc5b5e1.png

Bad don't do this ...........

image.thumb.png.e3ee8b55bb5891628653f9ba51543527.png

Good You can do this ! 

Was unaware Indian Creek was open. Just saw where the head coach was gone mid way through the season. Not sure why though. Indian Creek usually is a strong program!

2 hours ago, Indiana Fan said:

Was unaware Indian Creek was open. Just saw where the head coach was gone mid way through the season. Not sure why though. Indian Creek usually is a strong program!

I believe the point of the post was actually that it is just a rumor as far as the job being filled, to show what would not be allowed hereWe all know there is more to a hire than just a name. The standard here is a news article, or some notice of board approval, 

Football Guru; as others have said, feel free to talk about who your ideal person is, but please read my post in the pinned topic as to why we don't get into actual speculation or rumors. 

Thanks

• Thanks 1