Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

New MIC 10 on the Horizon

4 hours ago, Indiana Fan said:

From all the people I have spoken with and heard from, there are more schools that do not want to vote Carmel & CG in than ones who do. However, those schools are nervous about not letting them in because of a new conference that will be created by Carmel & CG. There are at least 2 or 3 HCC schools who would most likely leave to join this new conference. This would then break up the true HCC. 

With this being said, if I was someone in charge of a HCC school, I would vote to put them in. Financially it just makes too much sense. I would be nervous about the potential HCC break up.

Would just be silly not to vote either school in if you’re the HCC. CG and Carmel are going to win their fair share of state titles regardless of what conference they’re in, might as well have them win under the HCC banner than vice versa. Adding both teams, especially Carmel, rekindles some old school Hamilton County rivals and in all honesty probably raises the level of competition for every conference member.