Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Final USAToday sportspoll

3 minutes ago, waymobe said:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/preps/football/year-by-year-rankings.htm

These are the USA Today High School Top 25 Final Polls starting in 1982 thru 2005. The 2001 Ben Davis team is the highest ranked Indiana school in their polls.

Awesome find.  Neat to see.

I wonder what championship Ben Davis claims in 1991?

@BDGiant93?

2 hours ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

I was wondering what could have brought this topic to 3 pages lol.  To think I missed an argument involving Center Grove and Brady Allen lol. 

someone should have tagged me 😂

Nope, no argument; just misinterpreted posts, and assumptions made. 

• Like 1

After reading  what some people have saying about CG not being the 5 best team.  Got to think  They might be right because all private schools like IMG or closer to home say any of private schools that when state year end and year out are  not equal to Pulic schools.  So being  off this week and time to burn I went a look up the top 25 and see if they where Pulic or private.  

I am just going to post the numbers do to I  do. It whatnot type all the names out them all out but here the top 25 that where pubic schools 

2.  5.   10.  11.  12. 15. 16.  18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24

1 hour ago, Trojanmp52 said:

After reading  what some people have saying about CG not being the 5 best team.  Got to think  They might be right because all private schools like IMG or closer to home say any of private schools that when state year end and year out are  not equal to Pulic schools.  So being  off this week and time to burn I went a look up the top 25 and see if they where Pulic or private.  

I am just going to post the numbers do to I  do. It whatnot type all the names out them all out but here the top 25 that where pubic schools 

2.  5.   10.  11.  12. 15. 16.  18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24

Slainte'! Salud! Prost!  🤣 🤣

sorry....could not resist. 

4 minutes ago, Trojanmp52 said:

It is all good I know my spelling and grammar is not good, add try to type to my phone with out my read glass because I do now to admit I am that old is not a good combo

I have a brother that is close to deaf, who tries the talk and text thing too. I am a master at interpreting it. 🤣

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...