Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Center Grove and Carmel - Back to The MIC?????????

4 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Why would they go back?

I thought athletics weren't of importance to the MIC. That's a pretty quick change of heart.

After reviewing all the possibilities, staying put is simply the best fit and the best option, assuming its still on the table.

29 minutes ago, HHF said:

After reviewing all the possibilities, staying put is simply the best fit and the best option, assuming its still on the table.

They aren't in the MIC anymore. They were voted out. That's why everybody called the powers at be petulant children for voting the two schools out, there's no chance at a return. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

They aren't in the MIC anymore. They were voted out. That's why everybody called the powers at be petulant children for voting the two schools out, there's no chance at a return

How could you possibly know that with 100% conviction?

3 minutes ago, HHF said:

How could you possibly know that with 100% conviction?

There's also a chance that both will capitulate, drop 11-man football, and join in on the new 8-man program after the inaugural year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Was Lafayette Jeff voted out of the NCC?

The HCC asked them to join, they accepted and the NCC terminated relationships with them a year before they were supposed to start with the HCC.  Jeff ended up back in the NCC ... albeit about a decade after the NCC broke ties with Jeff.  Of course, prior to Jeff heading over to the HCC they had spent somewhere around 70 years or so with the NCC.  Jeff was with the NCC before heading to the HCC almost three times as long as the MIC's been around.

5 hours ago, BDGiant93 said:

Not a chance at this point. They're gone. The MIC took its action specifically so they couldn't come back, IMO. I've also heard the divorce did not go well...besides the letter.

I am sure that YOU are correct.  Filed from mine 5 years ago, Yet still getting the occasional "I miss, blah, blah, blah from her monthly"......

For all concerned, time to look for better horizons, and good times to come, hopefully.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ACES said:

A combination of the HHC and MIC would be a cool scenario!  Just talking out loud!  lol  

Kind of like Keeping Up With The Kardashians? 😀

• 2 weeks later...