Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Indiana University Hoosiers Football 2022

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

Nope....been blowing them both up this evening too with texts. They are apologizing, but I ain't buying it 

SMH. And they know you are a Hoosier fan. 

As an Irish fan, a few years back, St. Joe’s played @ KV for sectionals. I was at the game watching. BK’s son played for SJ. BK was in attendance. My friend, who is a HUGE ND fan, was working the gates at the game.  He texted to tell me to come take a picture with him and BK. 

My friend has a nice picture of himself and BK. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DE said:

As an Irish fan, a few years back, St. Joe’s played @ KV for sectionals. I was at the game watching. BK’s son played for SJ. BK was in attendance. My friend, who is a HUGE ND fan, was working the gates at the game.  He texted to tell me to come take a picture with him and BK. 

Turn the clock back about 30 yrs. and St. Joe was playing at Munster, and Digger Phelps’ kid plays TE for St. Joe. Got to chat briefly with Digger before the game. I was crushed that he didn’t remember me. 😂 I was a sophomore at ND when he showed up there to rescue the basketball program. I used to see him occasionally on campus or in the ACC.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DE said:

Harbaugh’s “satellite camps” during the summer of 2015/16 came to Indy and the guy could not here been more personable.  One of the coolest days of my life as it was full access and I stood on the sideline and watched the UM staff coach up the kids.

Also, via my experience teaching/coaching at an Indy 6A school it was a constant revolving door of who is who in the college football coaching world.

Ok, brag time over.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, temptation said:

Harbaugh’s “satellite camps” during the summer of 2015/16 came to Indy and the guy could not here been more personable.  One of the coolest days of my life as it was full access and I stood on the sideline and watched the UM staff coach up the kids.

Also, via my experience teaching/coaching at an Indy 6A school it was a constant revolving door of who is who in the college football coaching world.

Ok, brag time over.

We had coaches down there for that camp with some of our kids. One of them was in the mens room during the break and Harbaugh came in and took the stall next to him…..yep, major faux pas, right? 🤣 It’s just the two of them pissing and Harbaugh says, Damn, this water is cold. My buddy was speechless. Classic moment. 

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

Turn the clock back about 30 yrs. and St. Joe was playing at Munster, and Digger Phelps’ kid plays TE for St. Joe. Got to chat briefly with Digger before the game. I was crushed that he didn’t remember me. 😂 I was a sophomore at ND when he showed up there to rescue the basketball program. I used to see him occasionally on campus or in the ACC.

How could Coach NOT remember Bobref in those white knickers?  

1 hour ago, temptation said:

Ok, brag time over.

Thank you for the awesome story. Coach really does seem like a genuine, nice guy. 

37 minutes ago, Irishman said:

We had coaches down there for that camp with some of our kids. One of them was in the mens room during the break and Harbaugh came in and took the stall next to him…..yep, major faux pas, right? 🤣 It’s just the two of them pissing and Harbaugh says, Damn, this water is cold. My buddy was speechless. Classic moment. 

Had Coach not learned anything in his 50 years (or so to that point) on Earth?  😂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

Sounds like Jim.

• 2 weeks later...

Coaching changes are mirroring the portal transfer. Nobody commit’s for more than a year.  Happening to all programs now. It was just Indiana for a long time, good Wilson hires leaving for higher level programs,starting in the Wilson era’s first year or two.  The Hoosier Program was the trend setter. Coach thieving is oneway for programs to rise at a faster pace. No loyalty.

5 hours ago, southend said:

Coaching changes are mirroring the portal transfer. Nobody commit’s for more than a year.  Happening to all programs now. It was just Indiana for a long time, good Wilson hires leaving for higher level programs,starting in the Wilson era’s first year or two.  The Hoosier Program was the trend setter. Coach thieving is oneway for programs to rise at a faster pace. No loyalty.

How long before we reach the point when it is just important to recruit the transfer portal as it is to recruit high schoolers?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HHF said:

Coach McCullough leaving for Notre Dame.  Sons likely to follow.  Huge blow to Allen and IU.  Things going south quickly in Bloomington.  

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/report-rb-coach-deland-mccullough-expected-to-leave-iu-sons-are-highly-rated-recruits/

The 2 older boys including Dasan the highest ranked of the 3 has announced they are staying at IU (for now I suppose) . 

• Thanks 1