Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Jim Harbaugh and the Chicago Bears are a Natural Fit

16 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

So promoting TWO guys who have zero experience combined calling plays is somehow an upgrade? If only Gattis could resist the mothers of recruits.

And don’t get me started on hiring a DC away from a team that finished 118th in the country last year. 

I’m an IU fan, my Alma Mater.

Nobody's perfect.  😎😉

5 minutes ago, temptation said:

1.  Gattis didn’t take off as an OC until Weiss was brought in.  He owes a lot of his success to Weiss.

2.  The Gattis story about a recruits’ mother has been disproven and false.

3.  Minter also had success at the NFL level, way to pinpoint his Vandy days (with invalid stats by the way).

4.  My statement about Harbaugh hiring home runs at DC still stands.

5.  IU has beaten Michigan once in football in the last three decades.  You should probably sit the rest of this one out.

Wolves shouldn’t concern themselves with the opinions of sheep…but guess I love to continually dunk on you.

5 banners.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, temptation said:

1.  Gattis didn’t take off as an OC until Weiss was brought in.  He owes a lot of his success to Weiss.

2.  The Gattis story about a recruits’ mother has been disproven and false.

3.  Minter also had success at the NFL level, way to pinpoint his Vandy days (with invalid stats by the way).

4.  My statement about Harbaugh hiring home runs at DC still stands.

5.  IU has beaten Michigan once in football in the last three decades.  You should probably sit the rest of this one out.

Wolves shouldn’t concern themselves with the opinions of sheep…but guess I love to continually dunk on you.

1. Weiss is so ready to call plays that he has to share duties with someone who also hasn’t called plays? 

2. Why’d the recruit de-commit and why did Gattis get divorced around the same time? What’s that saying about smoke and fire?

3. I cited his Vandy days because it’s the only destination he’s had actual play calling duties. Duh.

4. How many DC’s has Harbaugh hired that are as inexperienced and green as Minter?

5. Completely irrelevant 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Footballking16 said:

1. Weiss is so ready to call plays that he has to share duties with someone who also hasn’t called plays? 

2. Why’d the recruit de-commit and why did Gattis get divorced around the same time? What’s that saying about smoke and fire?

3. I cited his Vandy days because it’s the only destination he’s had actual play calling duties. Duh.

4. How many DC’s has Harbaugh hired that are as inexperienced and green as Minter?

5. Completely irrelevant 

#LEO

5 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Michigan has one nationally relevant season for the first time in over a decade and all the Wal-Mart Wolverines come out of the woodwork. Cute.

🤣

Wal-Mart Wolverines.

What does that make IU......Dollar General Hoosiers?

54 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Whatever you wanna call em, Slap.

I know.  Though, I am not the one trying to go toe to toe w/ the all time win leaders (Michigan and Temp).  😉

You and janitor boy need to just sit this out.

1 minute ago, gonzoron said:

Not as a coach Danny

Just correcting your error mop boy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DE said:

I know.  Though, I am not the one trying to go toe to toe w/ the all time win leaders (Michigan and Temp).  😉

You and janitor boy need to just sit this out.

Ha. The all-time wins leader isn’t even the best D1 football program in their own state and haven’t been for awhile.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Ha. The all-time wins leader isn’t even the best D1 football program in their own state and haven’t been for awhile.

But a smart man like yourself still knows UM is the all time D1 fb wins leader. 

3 hours ago, gonzoron said:

I hung up my mop before you were born Danny Boy. 

Let's go Temp!

One does not simply hang up their mop. It’s in their blood. 

8 hours ago, Footballking16 said:

Yet is a top 10 program nationally despite your claim of “one nationally relevant season for the first time in over a decade.”

1 hour ago, temptation said:

Yet is a top 10 program nationally despite your claim of “one nationally relevant season for the first time in over a decade.”

Says the Wal-Mart Wolverine  fan. 

4-10 against "Little Brother" since Carr's retirement (2007).

4 wins against Ohio State this millennium.

Haven't sniffed a Rose Bowl in 15 years and it's been over 20 since they last won one.

Head coach couldn't get out of town fast enough after best season in 20+ years.

Lost both coordinators and replaced them with absolute nobodies.

This is exactly what I'd expect a "Michigan" fan to say.

Edited by Footballking16

32 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Says the Wal-Mart Wolverine  fan. 

4-10 against "Little Brother" since Carr's retirement (2007).

4 wins against Ohio State this millennium.

Haven't sniffed a Rose Bowl in 15 years and it's been over 20 since they last won one.

Head coach couldn't get out of town fast enough after best season in 20+ years.

Lost both coordinators and replaced them with absolute nobodies.

This is exactly what I'd expect a "Michigan" fan to say.

You are once again replacing fact with opinion.  I'd challenge you to name 10 programs more "nationally" relevant than Michigan since Harbaugh took over in 2015.  You are cherry picking your stats.

1 minute ago, temptation said:

You are once again replacing fact with opinion.  I'd challenge you to name 10 programs more "nationally" relevant than Michigan since Harbaugh took over in 2015.  You are cherry picking your stats.

The only opinion in my last post was about the coordinators. The rest are facts. 

4-10 against Michigan State is absolutely a fact.

4 wins against Ohio state since 2000 is absolutely a fact.

Haven't played in a Rose Bowl in over 15 year is absolutely a fact.

Haven't won a Rose Bowl in 20+ years is absolutely a fact.

Harbaugh interviewing with the Vikings is absolutely a fact.

Michigan has a losing record against Ohio State and Michigan State and a .500 record vs Penn State since Harbaugh has taken over. They've finished better than 3rd TWICE in their own division in said time frame.

Facts my friend. Michigan is no longer your daddy's Michigan. Haven't been in awhile. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

The only opinion in my last post was about the coordinators. The rest are facts. 

4-10 against Michigan State is absolutely a fact.

4 wins against Ohio state since 2000 is absolutely a fact.

Haven't played in a Rose Bowl in over 15 year is absolutely a fact.

Haven't won a Rose Bowl in 20+ years is absolutely a fact.

Harbaugh interviewing with the Vikings is absolutely a fact.

Michigan has a losing record against Ohio State and Michigan State and a .500 record vs Penn State since Harbaugh has taken over. They've finished better than 3rd TWICE in their own division in said time frame.

Facts my friend. Michigan is no longer your daddy's Michigan. Haven't been in awhile. 

But with 130+ FBS teams, claiming that an obvious top ten program is "not nationally relevant" is a bold take...even for an IU fan.

6 of the top 10 most watched college football games this past fall involved Michigan.. 

You'd trade places with me in a heartbeat, no?

Edited by temptation

6 minutes ago, temptation said:

But with 130+ FBS teams, claiming that an obvious top ten program is "not nationally relevant" is a bold take...even for an IU fan.

6 of the top 10 most watched college football games this past fall involved Michigan.. 

You'd trade places with me in a heartbeat, no?

Would I love for Indiana to be an above average B10 team?

Sure. 

• Haha 1