Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Jim Harbaugh and the Chicago Bears are a Natural Fit

17 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

$25 it is, however I'm not going anywhere win or lose. Not sure my employer knows or cares where I went to high school 15+ years ago but whatever. 

Then you're getting great odds and should readily pounce on the spread.

No clue what Ohio State's defense is going to look like next year. Don't really care. just know that Michigan is going to have to score just about every time they touch the ball to keep it close. 

That’s what I heard this year…and they did.  Punter went back to his dorm at halftime.  Wasn’t needed in the 2nd half.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/16/2022 at 6:42 PM, Footballking16 said:

Not going to make a playoff giving up 50+ in the Shoe. 

Cupcake schedule or not, Michigan will find a way to go 9-3. It’s who they are these days.

Lose their two best players by far in Hutchinson and Obajo and several other defensive starters. Believe they lose 2-3 lineman as well. At least McCarthy has foot speed, he’s going to need.

Happy for you that Michigan has their “Michigan Man”….for now. 

“One time thing”

@Footballking16

I forget, did you give me Michigan +20.5 or -20.5?

”FIRE JIM HARBAUGH!”

On 2/7/2022 at 7:02 AM, Bobref said:

If you’re really looking for a program in disarray, how about the one whose head coach was interviewing for another job (which he botched) on National Signing Day? Or how about the program whose offensive coordinator was the national asst. coach of the year … and leaves to take the same job at Miami, with a poison pen tweet to the players about Michigan in his wake? Oh wait, they’re the same program.

That’s what I call disarray.

“Disarray.” 

45-23…

12-0

(ND = 8-4)

#receipts

On 2/8/2022 at 7:29 PM, Footballking16 said:

Lol.

Neither of those are upgrades nor the flex you think it is. 

Minter a front runner for the Broyles Award…after holding OSU to three second half points and making amazing halftime adjustments all season long.

On 2/10/2022 at 10:22 AM, Footballking16 said:

2021 is an outlier for Michigan.

Michigan has finished unranked in the AP as many times as they've finished ranked since Carr retired. Michigan isn't anywhere close to the program it used to be, # of viewers be damned. A bunch of dummies who still think Bo Schembelcher is the coach. 

You can't beat Michigan State on a regular basis these days and are only competitive with Ohio State in one out of every five years. Michigan hasn't won a meaningful bowl game in ages and it's been a decade plus since you've been to the Rose Bowl. 

Have program standards fallen that far up in Ann Arbor? Are these what the "boots on the ground" are preaching these days?

“2021 is an outlier.”

On 2/17/2022 at 12:29 PM, Footballking16 said:

Waltz??

Play @ Ohio State and @ Iowa and Michigan Stadium might as well be renamed Sparty East. Harbaugh will find a way to lose to Michigan State/Penn State, has made a career out of losing a game he shouldn't while in Ann Arbor. 

Bump.

On 2/17/2022 at 3:18 PM, Footballking16 said:

42-13

30-27

31-20

62-39

56-27

Ohio State's average margin of victory since Harbaugh took over is 19 points. You're lucky a game wasn't played in 2020 or that average margin of victory would be even higher.

Ohio State at home, waiting an entire year to avenge a loss with arguably 3 Heisman trophy candidates (Stroud/Henderson/Smith-Njigba) spells disaster for the Wolverines. Better pray for snow as Day will run it up, no doubt about it. 

Bump.

On 2/17/2022 at 3:58 PM, Footballking16 said:

$25 it is, however I'm not going anywhere win or lose. Not sure my employer knows or cares where I went to high school 15+ years ago but whatever. 

Then you're getting great odds and should readily pounce on the spread.

No clue what Ohio State's defense is going to look like next year. Don't really care. just know that Michigan is going to have to score just about every time they touch the ball to keep it close. 

Bump.

31 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Im looking for a receipt for 2022 booster tag for GID, still looking 

@Footballking16 has got me.

The Temp is once again playing chess while you all play checkers.

Dude watched Paul Finebaum and the talking heads at BSPN all offseason and gave me Michigan +20.5 at the Shoe this past weekend.  Told me the Bucks would score 50+.

GID booster was on the line.

You saw the final score right?

Edited by temptation

6 minutes ago, temptation said:

@Footballking16 has got me.

The Temp is once again playing chess while you all play checkers.

Dude watched Paul Finebaum and the talking heads at BSPN all offseason and gave me Michigan +20.5 at the Shoe this past weekend.  Told me the Bucks would score 50+.

GID booster was on the line.

You saw the final score right?

sorry, not on everyday as you know, so appreciate a good sportsmanship bet to paid, that is a good thing, maybe next year you lose a bet and pay double then?? 🙂

Last one of these that I knew went down, the winning community member who got booster paid, paid it forward to another community member, however, you could still be busy doing your online victory dances 🤣

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

sorry, not on everyday as you know, so appreciate a good sportsmanship bet to paid, that is a good thing, maybe next year you lose a bet and pay double then?? 🙂

Last one of these that I knew went down, the winning community member who got booster paid, paid it forward to another community member, however, you could still be busy doing your online victory dances 🤣

I don’t lose bets.  Ask @BTF.

its all fun and all, 

just hoping we hit our goal, and if you want to help then you know how, but if you are relying on others to pay up and not pay it forward that is your decision, but for someone who continues to want to be in the forefront of our community with your threads and whatnot, you'd think you'd show your appreciation monetarily as well.   

But to each their own 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

its all fun and all, 

just hoping we hit our goal, and if you want to help then you know how, but if you are relying on others to pay up and not pay it forward that is your decision, but for someone who continues to want to be in the forefront of our community with your threads and whatnot, you'd think you'd show your appreciation monetarily as well.   

But to each their own 

I got Temp and I's donation for this year

• Thanks 1